Political Titles Still Hot On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- HarperCollins, RH Battle at Top of the NYT Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p5
The article offers information regarding the top performing children's books which are published by various publishing companies in New York. Harper Collins has led the competition, having three of the top five titles on the picture side. Random House Inc. has trailed, having three of the top...
- Random House, Penguin Group Nearly Deadlocked on List. // Book Publishing Report;6/26/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
A list of top performing publishing companies in the U.S. are presented. Random House Inc. has a slight lead on Penguin Group USA Inc. Penguin Group USA is a close number two as "Mayflower," by Nathaniel Philbrick places at number six. HarperCollinsPublishers is led by the Morrow imprint, which...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Random House Overtakes HarperCollins As Top Hardcover Nonfiction Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p8
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the 2006 hardcover nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." After having only 23 book titles in 2005, Random House had 38 titles including seven various titles which reached the top spot in 2006. Penguin Group USA...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...
- Politics, Policy Still Holding Lead On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p7
Reports that politics and policy books are considered as big sellers to date in 2005, according to BPR's analysis of the nonfiction hardcover list in the U.S. Number one rank of HarperCollins company in the hardcover nonfiction list of the "New York Times"; List of bestsellers from Penguin Group...