ReganBooks Rushes To Printer With Unfit For Command Rebuttal
- It's Not Just A River In Egypt. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/25/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p2
The author reflects on the publication of an article in Newsweek magazine about denial. She emphasizes that the article argued that President George W. Bush was plagued with a severe case with regard to progress in Iraq. She further mentions the Wall Street Journal's editorial by Steven Rattner...
- Readers vote against politics. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the impact of the 2008 presidential election campaign without the presence of the U.S. President George W. Bush in the U.S. According to reports, the present election campaign has not inspired people to buy political book due to the absence of Bush in the race. Most...
- Arab Intellectuals and the Bush Administration's Campaign for Democracy: The Case of the Greater Middle East Initiative. Baroudi, Sami E. // Middle East Journal;Summer2007, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p390
This article considers how Arab intellectuals represent the United States and American foreign policy in their editorial contributions to Arabic newspapers. As a case study, it examines Arab intellectuals' reactions to the George W. Bush Administration's campaign to effect democratic change in...
- Dowd Takes on Bush for Putnam. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 21, p22
Reports on the first book written by Pulitzer Prize winner Maureen Dowd targeting U.S. President George W. Bush. Publisher of the book; Scheduled release of the book.
- President Bush losing the battle of the books. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/13/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p13A
Focuses on books about U.S. President George W. Bush. Number of books about Bush found in a bookstore; Titles of anti-Bush books; Revenue generated by books about Bush; Titles of books promoting the Bush Administration.
- Summery Judgment. Nelson, Sara // Publishers Weekly;8/22/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 33, p7
Comments on summer reading in the U.S. List of books read by U.S. President George W. Bush for summer reading; Overview of books read for summer reading, including books written by James Patterson; Views of a publisher on launching a new author during the summer.
- A Space on the Shelf. Wolffe, Richard; Lipper, Tamara // Newsweek;7/11/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p6
Reports that U.S. President George W. Bush is mulling over writing a book regarding his life and career, according to a senior aide and former administration official. Review of how Bush has yet to decide who will write his book but has discussed his ideas with a handful of aides in casual...
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;4/10/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p6
The article offers news briefs related to book publishing in the U.S. President George W. Bush was charged by the leaders of the Campaign for Reader Privacy of subverting a new law that would expand Congressional oversight of the USA Patriot Act. Writer Dean Koontz has sold his upcoming novel...
- Journalism or Espionage? Schoenfeld, Gabriel // National Affairs;Fall2013, Vol. 17, p53
The article discusses leaking of national security secrets by publishing confidential communication and news in the media. It informs about the warning issued by the former U.S. president George W. Bush in 2005 to the "New York Times" against publishing a story about the monitoring of terrorist...