GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- My Design Essex Business School. // Horticulture Week;5/25/2012, p16
The article informs that a winter garden will be constructed at the Colchester campus of the Essex University in Colchester, England.
- Access to APS data. // Labour Market Trends;Feb2006, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p38
Provides information on the special licence procedure for the Annual Population Survey managed by the UK Data Archive at Essex University in England. Advantage of the special licence to users of survey's microdata files.
- History textbooks toned down: research. Hubbard, Ben // Education (14637073);4/18/2003, Issue 98, p3
Reveals that European history is being toned down in school textbooks according to research by Yasemin Sosyal from Essex University. Scope of the research; Two major turning points in the teaching of history; Obstacles to the teaching of European history.
- Training and Mobility of Researchers (TMR) Programme Funds Available for Access to Large Scale Facilities (LSF) Activity at the Zentralarchiv, Cologne. // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1997, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p383
The article gives information about eligibility requirements for the European Union's TMR-LSF funds, which are available for social science research at the University of Cologne and the University of Essex. The program supports access to large comparative databases at the academic institutions....
- Urban-rural divide 'a myth'. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;11/8/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 19, p6
Reports that Jules Pretty, director of the Centre of Environment and Society at Essex University in England has branded the urban-rural divide a myth. Views of Pretty on the importance of farmers and strengthening the connection between urban and rural areas.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // British Journal of Aesthetics;Jan90, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p0
The article offers information on several events to be held in 1990, such as the international conference which will deal with the major trends in twentieth century aesthetics, to be held at Certosa di Pantignamo, University of Siena, in Italy, from May 17-19, 1990; and the one day conference on...
- JISC uploads 130 years of census reports. Smith, Laura // Information World Review;Feb2007, Issue 232, p2
The article reports on the availability of a free online resource about British census reports between 1801 and 1937. The resource was launched by AHDS History, the historical data archive at Essex University in Colchester, England, as part of a Â£10 million digitisation programme by the Joint...
- Market round-up. // Estates Gazette;4/8/2006, Issue 614, p97
The article presents an update on retail space developments in England as of April 2006. Basildon Renaissance has published a final draft of its town-centre development project. Developer George has agreed to develop the ground floor space in one of a series of retail units being created by...
- Untitled. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Mar1994, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p8
Reports on auctions of antiques and collectibles as of March 1994. Sale of a Tiffany Studios favrile glass daffodil lamp at Julia's Lamp, Glass and Arts & Crafts auction; Sale of a copy of the book `Last of the Great Scouts: Life Story of Col. W.F. Cody' at an American West Archives auction;...