Outside looking in
- Cast in Argentina. // Architectural Digest;Apr97, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p224
Looks at garden planters, part of the Kaleh Design Collection on display at Randolph & Hein during WestWeek in March 1997.
- Number of buyers and exhibitors grows at Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou 2010. // Casual Living;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p44
The article discusses the highlights of the trade show Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou in China on March 4-7, 2010, which rolled out products such as casual furniture, grills, umbrellas and garden accessories. Joe Logan, executive director of International Casual Furnishings Association, noted the...
- CHICAGO BOTANIC GARDEN ANTIQUES AND GARDEN FAIR. S. K. // Garden Design;Apr2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p84
Presents information on the Chicago Botanic Garden's Antiques and Garden Fair in Glencoe, Illinois in April 2002. Show by garden antique dealers; Offer of lectures on gardens and outdoor rooms.
- exterior design showcase. Grano, Laurie // Garden Design;Feb2007, Issue 142, p69
The article reports on the first annual Exterior Design Showcase, presented by "Garden Design" magazine and the Merchandise Mart in conjunction with the International Casual Furnishings and Accessories Market. The article includes descriptions and images of designers' urban garden vignettes at...
- OUTDOORS OVERSEAS. Boschini, Alexa // Casual Living;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p100
The article discusses the highlights of the trade shows spoga + gafa held in Cologne, Germany, Maison & Objet in Paris, France, and Glee in Birmingham, England. Highlights discussed include the unique youngstar young designer competition of spoga + gafa which was won by Dustin Jessen of Great...
- Outdoor and leisure products featured in Guangzhou. // Casual Living;Jun2008, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the highlights of the 21st China International Furniture Fair held in Guangzhou from March 18-21, 2008. The entry notes that the event also launched the China International Outdoor & Leisure Products Fair 2008 which featured 69 exhibitors of outdoor furniture products. It...
- The beauty of life. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p12
Focuses on 6th Sense, home and garden furniture exhibition in London, England. Involvement of trend forecaster Studio Edelcoort in the event; Presentations designed for the exhibition; Organizer of the show; Features of the trade fair.
- Garden style. // In Britain;Apr2000, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Announces the exhibition of garden ornaments and statuaries from Sweerts de Landas at the Grosvenor House Antiques Fair and the Summer Fine Art and Antiques Fair in London, England, in June 2000. Includes mythological gods, marble fountains, miniature follies, sundials and garden benches.
- BUYERS FLOCK TO MARKETS ABROAD. Burkhart, Jesse // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p48
The article reports on the high number of attendees at several international outdoor furniture trade shows. According to the author, the 2011 spoga+gafa trade fair recorded a 40 percent increase in attendance from the 2009 event, with visitors representing 106 different countries. He reports...