Wearing a lifestyle
- Stein Mart: Linens Lag as Home Hums. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the business performance of home textile retailer Stein Mart Inc. in Jacksonville, Florida during the first quarter of 2007. The home business was improved because of its renewed concentration in the gifts and home decoration category. The store is focusing on opening up...
- What a year it's been. York, Jenny Heinzen // Home Accents Today;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which focus on the results of the "2008 Universe Study," which analyzes trends in the home accents industry.
- DESIGNERS at LARGE. // Architectural Digest;Sep2002, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p40
Presents information on several interior design accessories and house furnishing stores. Antiquario in New York City; FredEric's Frame Studio Inc. in Chicago, Illinois; Ardgowan Antiques in Inverkip, Scotland.
- An Eye for Deco. // Architectural Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p49
Describes the Deco Deluxe, a home accessories shop in New York City, New York. Remarks from the owner, Sandi Berman; Sample of accessories featured in the shop.
- Festival of Britain. Walter, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p12
Presents some of house furnishings and accessories that will be featured in the 1999 Design-Nation exhibition. Soft furnishings by Wallace & Sewell; Table-chest by Tomoko Azumi; Mind the Gap coffee table with a built in magazine rack compartment.
- Reflections on 10 years of Las Vegas Market. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;8/10/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p28
The author reflects on the Las Vegas Market, trade show for the home furnishings industry held in Nevada, and mentions about its success and providing better experience for retailers and designers through its decorative accessories in addition to furniture collections.
- A SNEAK PEEK AT THE TOP TRENDS IN HOME ACCENTS FROM THE EDITORS OF HOME ACCENTS TODAY. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p144
The article presents insights into the trends in home decorations and house furnishings in the U.S. Urban oriental decoration is described as modernist living meets luxury in spare Asian style. In organic modern style, natural inspirations translate to contemporary when abstracted. Ethnic chic...
- A guide for shopping home accents. McMenamin, Mark T. // Home Accents Today;Aug2000, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p16
Presents a listing of retail stores for home accents in New York, New York. Includes The Apartment, Restoration Hardware, Country Home and Comfort; Contact information; Location.
- Peabody's sells its sense of style. Edmonds, Tom // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p18
Features furniture store Peabody's Interiors in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Rate of sale on house accents; Accounts of the atrium design of owners Gail and Larry Homuth; Provision of regional-look merchandises. INSET: PEABODY'S PROFILE.