- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Mar2011, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p13
Several tables are presented that show the sales performance of various retail industries in Canada from March-2010-March 2011 including furniture and home furnishings, clothing and clothing accessories, and gasoline stations.
- Insight. // Supply Management;10/22/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p52
The article discusses the economic trends in various market sectors. It presents a chart that lists the market prices of several commodities including steel, non-ferrous metals and fuel. A chart of the domestic sales for the goods that were manufactured in Great Britain are also presented....
- Industry body reports improvement for indie furniture retailers. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p4
The article reports on the collective full-year growth of several independent furniture retailers in Great Britain for its quarter sales, according to the British Independent Retailers Association (BIRA).
- Seasonal adjustment and trend-cycle estimation. // Retail Trade;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p78
The article offers information on the aspects of trend-cycle estimation and seasonal adjustment in Canada's Monthly Retail Trade Survey (MRTS). It states that the trend represents the long-term change in the series, while the cycle represents a quasi-periodical movement regarding the trend that...
- Retail Sales - Canada. // Retail Trade;Apr2002, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p9
Presents a chart on retail sales in Canada as of April 2002.
- Top 25 Core-Based Statistical Areas--Sales Price Market Trends. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2011, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p114
A chart is presented depicting the sales price market trends of the top 25 core-based statistical areas of the U.S. as of August 2011.
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p26
Reports on economic trends for the furniture retail industry in Great Britain. Identification of transitional designs as the best performer in the sector; Factors affecting retail store sales; General trends in upholstery.
- The alternatives. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p20
The article focuses on the current trend in furniture retail in Great Britain. Major retailer Habitat confirmed that customers prefer furniture with modern finishes instead of wood-based products. The trend is influenced by the emergence of fashion-led interiors trends. In order to keep up with...
- Here's to a show filled with zest. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p4
The article presents the author's view on how to deal with the changing trends in the furniture industry in the U.S. He mentions that there are more than 100 companies who are showing their products at the market and that almost 700 buying organizations had signed up to join the exhibit. He...