- product review. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2007, Issue 5533, p38
The article evaluates several furniture products including the York sofable by Luxor Upholstery, Sumptuous upholstered headboards by Swanglen Furniture, and the Venus bedframe by Limelight Beds.
- The new Titan from Limelight: a timeless classic. // Cabinet Maker;3/24/2006, Issue 5480, p42
The article introduces Limelight Beds' newest innovation called the Titan.
- Double success. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports on the increase in the rate of return of the furniture companies Vogue Beds and Limelight Beds in Great Britain.
- Silentnight wins Beds accolade. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p3
Reports on the recipient of the Beds award of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Details on the children's bed concept of Silentnight Beds; Key features of the furniture; Retail price of the product.
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p108
The article evaluates several cabinet products including the Ammique Bed from Ammique Ltd., the Occasional and Dining Chairs from XYZ Agencies, and the Cressida bedstead from Limelight Beds.
- LIMELIGHT BEDS - COSMOS BED. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2008, Issue 5601, p30
The article evaluates the Cosmos bed from Limelight Beds.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as May 2002. Recruitment of advertising agency Leepeck Greenfield by Millbrook Beds; Increase of brand awareness for Silentnight Beds; Publication of the '2002 Specifiers Guide' by the British Woodworking Federation.
- MFI trials Silentnight beds in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p2
Reports that MFI Furniture Group has removed the Airsprung made own label beds from its Scottish stores and replaced them with Silentnight Group models as part of a 10-week trial. Description of Silentnight bed models; Comment by Peter Ziemniak, chief executive of Airsprung Group.
- Beds that take stock of prices. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p6
Reports on the launch of low cost bedstead models by Silentnight Group Great Britain. Purpose of the launching to allow independent retailers access to the benefits of low cost production; Emphasis of the Layezee bedstead models to give the products a more upmarket look; Statement of Mark...