Consult the Design Muse
- In drei Tagen um die Design-Welt. // Architektur Aktuell;Sep2012, Issue 390, p50
A preview of an October 19-21, 2012 exhibition of interior design products at the Museum fÃ¼r Angewandte Kunst art museum in Vienna, Austria is offered.
- kings of design. Wilk, Deborah // Interior Design;May2012, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p158
The article reviews the design exhibition "Domusae: Espacios Para la Cultura," which was curated by the firms JesÃºs Aparicio Estudio de Arquitectura and JesÃºs Donaire Estudio de Arquitectura, and held at the SalÃ³n de Reinos in Madrid, Spain, in 2012.
- Fine Furnishings and Rare Books Come to Beantown. // Art & Antiques;Nov2015, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p44
The article discusses the Boston Home DÃ©cor Show, which will be held at the Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts, located in Boston, Massachusetts, from November 19-22, 2015.
- Unique Book Display. // Qualified Remodeler;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p78
The article features a unique book display that shows the homeowners' taste and love for contemporary and traditional items which include their book collection reflecting their love of the old and new styles of home furnishings.
- Designed for reading. // Architectural Digest;Nov96, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p34
Mentions several books related to architecture and interior design. `Richard Meir Houses' with an introduction by Paul Goldberger; `Minimum,' by John Pawson; `Souvenir Buildings: Miniature Monuments,' by Margaret Majua and David Weingarten; `Dictionary of Art'; `Architectural Colour in British...
- Dining With Books. Joyner, Louis // Southern Living;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p136
Discusses the use of a wall of books to separate the foyer from the dining room in the home of Phyllis and John Sharpe. Details on the open house plan; Description of the couple's dining table.
- Vitra hosts furniture exhibition. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p6
The article reviews the furniture design and technology exhibition at Vitra's London in England from January 27-28, 2010.
- Dream Rooms: Luxury Living Spaces. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr/May2007, p10
The article reviews the exhibition Dream Rooms: Luxury Living Spaces presented at the Merchandise Mart Design Center in Chicago, Illinois in April 2007.
- On Exhibit. // ASID ICON;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "National Design Triennial: Why Design Now" at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York City through January 2011.