British designers get 100% show support
- Temporary exhibition design. // Design Week;Mar2002 Thirteenth Awards, p37
Reports on the award given by 'Design Week' magazine to the 'Great Expectations' exhibition in New York City in 2002 for the temporary exhibition design category. Designer of the exhibition; Description of the exhibition; Other finalists in the category.
- Design for All Foundation Awards 2013. // Access by Design;Spring2014, Issue 138, p3
The article discusses the Design for All Foundation Awards held during the Urbaccess accessibility and universal design fair in Paris, France in February 2013.
- Untitled. // Design Week;3/12/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p3
The article previews the exhibition of the winning designs in the 3rd Muji Award competition to be held in London, England on March 16 to 31, 2009.
- Linbury Prize and V&A show put theatre design centre stage. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;11/15/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p4
The article offers information on the Linbury Biennial Prize for Stage Design awards program to be held in London, England on November 15, 2007 and on the year-long stage design exhibition called Collaborators: UK Design for Performance 2003-2007 at the Victoria & Albert Museum. The awards event...
- Prize Pieces. COCHRAN, SAMUEL // Architectural Digest;Apr2013, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p48
The article reviews an exhibition of the 2013 Designs of the Year nominees at the Design Museum in London, England from March 20 - July 7, 2013.
- Big prizes for Bristol design winners. // Design Week;1/18/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p5
This article presents the launching of Bristol Media contest for designers to showcase their creative designs in Bristol. The contest offers the winning designers a large amount of cash prize. The competition aims to target digital, broadcast, film, post production, design, animation, media and...
- Best of show. // Design Week;Mar2002 Thirteenth Awards, p7
Provides information on the 'Great Expectations' exhibition in New York City, one of the winners of the awards given by 'Design Week' magazine in 2002. Creator of the exhibition; Focus of the exhibition; Details on the designs and graphics featured at the exhibition.
- forum. // Interior Design;Sep2000, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p51
Presents news from the field of interior design, as of September 2000. Exhibition 'Aluminum By Design: Jewelry to Jets,' at Pittsburgh's Carnegie Museum of Art; Retrospective 'Luis Barragan: The Quiet Revolution,' in Weil am Rhein, Germany; Winners of the Oxo/Peugeot Design Award in Great Britain.
- CONTAINMENT: 2012 CICELY & COLIN RIGG CONTEMPORARY DESIGN AWARD. Dunsmore, Amanda; Mayall, Emma // Craft Arts International;2013, Issue 87, p106
The article discusses the exhibition "Containment: 2012 Cicely & Colin Rigg Contemporary Design Award," featuring works by various Australian designers and artists including Katherine Wheeler, Emma Davies and Neville French, on view at the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne, Australia...