Margins up at Laura Ashley
- UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/30/2014, p6
A reprint of the article "UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance" by Katie Smith, which appeared in the online resource' March 27, 2014 issue, is presented.
- Laura Ashley leads the winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p6
The article informs that Laura Ashley Holdings PLC is leading the Cabinet Maker Index. The company is leading by 92%, although almost all the shares are owned by six investors. There has been a steady recovery from Colefax achieving GOP in June 2005, before leaping ahead on a recent series of...
- Laura Ashley back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p6
The article reports on the increase of revenue and profits of Laura Ashley Ltd. in Great Britain. Business turnover as of July 29, 2006 was Â£106.5 million which reflects a 5.8 percent. The factors which contribute to the turnover include furniture sales which represents 29 percent, followed...
- Homewares shift lifts Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p6
The article reports on the increase in like-for-like sales of home furnishings and fashion retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC in Great Britain. The increase was attributed to the company's decision to focus on home furnishings through curtailing its clothing floor space. Its full year pre-tax...
- Furnishings boost pays off for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p5
Reports on the increase of the home furnishings sales of Laura Ashley Ltd., which helped by giving furniture more prominence in its stores. Growth sales of the chain in mail order and online services; Corporate profits; Comparison of profits with the previous year.
- Troubled Laura Ashley `will not break even.' // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p5
Informs that Laura Ashley has declared pre-tax losses from January to June 1997. Statistics on its pre-tax losses; Reason for its poor trading; Moves made to boost its management team.
- Ecommerce helps Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p8
The article focuses on the financial results and performance of fashion and furniture retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC, for 18 weeks ending June 2, 2012.
- Positive Laura Ashley results. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p4
The article reports on the increase in profits of Laura Ahsley Holdings PLC which rose up to 8.8% in Great Britain.
- Laura Ashley achieves record profits in 2010 but sales fall in New Year. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p6
The article provides information on the profit for 2010 and sales for January 2011 of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC.