- Division rules at TowerSleep. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p2
Reports on a review of the production of England-based bed manufacturer TowerSleep by the Manufacturing Advisory Service. Plan to separate its manufacturing and storage sites.
- Kitchens & Baths. // Qualified Remodeler;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the result of the 2007 Trend of Business survey of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) in the U.S. According to the survey, sales of kitchen cabinets and bathroom fixtures for July 2007 has declined compared to sales record from July 2006. Moreover, the...
- Burbidge makes a splash. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p37
The article reports on the launch of Burbidge's Al-tec aluminum accessories range of furniture products in Great Britain. The company has released its work top edging and splashback design Al-tec aluminum accessories products. Burbidge Managing Director Ben Burbidge shares that there is a clear...
- GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p99
This article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry. Trevor Johnson, an employee of kitchen components manufacturer Burbidge, celebrated his 40th anniversary at the company. Johnson had joined Burbidge in 1967 and has witnessed many changes in the furniture industry. An American...
- Kitchens. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p18
The article evaluates several kitchens including BeauxArts collection from SieMatic Corp., Superstar range in silver maple, rosewood and white matt from Nolte and Chichester kitchen with solid marble worktops from Neptune Classics.
- PROFILE. // Casual Living;Sep2013, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p96
The article profiles Delta Heat, developed by Dante Cantal, owner and founder of the company, who is a gas engineer and premium grill category pioneer. It states that the company offers an extensive built-in accessory including storage doors and drawers, side burners, and paper towel holder. It...
- Designing outdoor kitchens. Mordi, Chris // Casual Living;Mar2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses how to design outdoor kitchens. It cites the latest study conducted by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), which showed that the demand for outdoor kitchens in upscale households will continue to increase in 2012-2021. According to Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet's...
- Congrats to the Best in Show! // Kitchen & Bath Business;Mar2014, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p40
The article announces several awards given at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) including the Best of Kitchen Silver award to Glideware's Glideware, the Best of Bath Gold to Delta: Delta's Temp20 Technology, and the Best in Show to Dacor's Discovery IQ 30" Wall Oven.
- EVERY PATIO FURNITURE STORE SHOULD SELL GRILLS. Bjorkman, Bruce // Casual Living;Aug2015, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p102
The article discusses the need for retailers selling patio furniture and accessories to incorporate grills into their product mix. Topics covered include the author's talk with Faye Schimke, manager of Housewarmings in Kentucky, and John Difiore, owner of Fun Outdoor Living in North Carolina, on...