Sales growth continued in September
- The Dirty Truth About Selling Floors. Hill, Reggie // National Floor Trends;Oct2008, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p40
The author focuses on floor care and maintenance. The author notes that the distributors are vital to the floor covering supply chains as they assure that inventory is available, and products are delivered on a weekly schedule .The author adds that consumers usually exhaust retailers' resources...
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- Mohawk Solutions 2013: Straight From the Heart. // Floor Trends;Jan2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on Mohawk Solutions 2013 event that took place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, late in 2012. The event, which has a theme of "Straight from the Heart," focused on delivering useful tools to aligned retailers within the floor...
- Decision: Be a Lover; Be Generous. Allman, Sam // National Floor Trends;Aug2011, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p16
The article offers tips on becoming a lover or generous giver in order to optimize one's networking efforts in the floor covering industry. These tips include giving an actual physical gift, sharing one's time with others, and offering acts of service. The article also emphasizes that empathy or...
- Furniture and floorcoverings slow in December. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article presents a report from BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor depicting a drop of sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain last December 2009.
- Recovery is still on hold. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p3
The article reports on the distributive sales survey conducted by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) which has revealed that floor coverings retailers had produced fewer sales in January 2006 than in the same month last year and that furniture retailers have failed to turn post...
- Consumers prepare to splash out on sofas and beds but pass on cabinets. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p6
Reports on the results of the CM/Dorlux Beds Consumer Watch survey conducted in Great Britain and released in 1998. Plans of consumers to purchase furniture for 1998 up to 1999; Type of furniture to be bought; Percentage of expenditure for furniture; Consumer groups most likely to spend more...
- DFS leads ad spend league. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p2
Reports on consumer advertising activities of Great Britain's furniture and floorcovering retailers in 2001. INSET: 2001 Top 10 advertising furniture and floorcoverings retailers.