Peddar returns to run new Wade bed chain
- Descenters both. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Focuses on the intrigue between David Gundry Upholstery chairman David Gundry and Multiyork owner Charles Wade in Great Britain.
- Peddar resigns after Furnitureland sale. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p3
Reports on Chris Peddar's resignation as head of British furniture company Furnitureland following its takeover by SB Capital Europe. Replacement of Peddar by Peter Dickson; Purchase price; Failed attempts by SB Capital Europe to buy the Sanity music chain and electrical retail company Powerhouse.
- Store 58 for Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p4
Reports on the opening of a store by the furniture manufacturing company Multiyork Furniture in the Harrow/Wembley area of north London, England on November 1, 2002. Information about the furniture manufacturing company.
- Multiyork--best store. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p28
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Multiyork Furniture, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. He was impressed by the effort of the salespersons in finding somethin that was right for him. The author gave a...
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p30
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Brighton, England. Among the shop he visited, Multiyork Furniture edged ahead of its rivals. Its products were expensive but its salespeople were willing to go the extra mile to meet...
- Multiyork Furniture Calverley Road. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p10
Evaluates a store of Multiyork Furniture in Great Britain.
- Experiment in Newcastle. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Multiyork Furniture's plan to open a store in Newcastle, England.
- Bobby makes Peter a very happy man. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p43
Reports on the participation of Multiyork chief executive officer, Peter Mallinson at the opening of a chain store in Newcastle, England.
- Seriously committed. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p24
Interviews Peter Mallinson, chief executive officer of Multiyork Furniture. Influences of Mallinson to the company; Impression on success or job satisfaction; Holiday plans.