- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p34
Presents charts depicting the bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- In February, Issuance Stayed Slow. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p1
Reports on the issuance of long-term municipal bond market in the United States in February 2004. Figures from Thomson Financial; Total bond issuance.
- Colorado Officials Appear to Favor Tobacco Bond Issue. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p3
Reports that Colorado official favor tobacco bond issue. Structure o the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, March 18. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the U.S. as of March 19, 2004.
- Connecticut Plans to Refund Up to $1 Billion, Market Willing. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p36
Reports on the plan of Connecticut to sell fixed-rate general obligation refunding bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings of several government entities in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p35
The article provides information on various government bonds issued in the United States. Information regarding the bonds of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia; has been given.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yields for February 25, 2005 in the U.S.