A Cowboys Coalition
- Filner fundraiser makes history. Murray-Ramirez, Nicole // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/3/2005, Issue 897, p61
Offers information on the 2005 Congressional Dinner at the home of Attorney Bruce Abrams, for the reelectiopn of Congressman Bob Filner. Success of the fundraising event; Conversion of the home of Abrams into a miniature White House.
- Showing they care. Shecter, Jennifer // Multinational Monitor;Sep98, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p30
Discusses the legal loopholes in the campaign finance system in the United States. How bundling occurs; Information on conduit; Large soft money donations.
- Top 10 McCain Donors by Industry. // Human Events;8/4/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p19
The article lists the top 10 donors of U.S. presidential candidate John McCain by industry as of August 2008 which includes the retired, lawyer/law firms and, securities and investment.
- Viejas Donation Sets Off Campaign Fireworks. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the donation of Viejas Band of Kumeyaay Indians to Lieutenant governor Cruz Bustamante's campaign for governor in San Diego County, California. Threat of senator Ross Johnson to block democrat Bustamante from collecting large donations; Pride of Viejas on its donation; Amount of the...
- AMA contributes most political donations. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;04/17/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p12
Reports that from December 1998 through April 1, 2000, the political action committee of the American Medical Association (AMA) has given $486,490 in preparation for the November 7, 2000 election. How the American Hospital Association led the AMA in political giving; Legislation supported by...
- LAKEWOOD PAIR DONATES $1M TO IDEA CENTER. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p1
The article reports that Playhouse Square Foundation and ideastream, a nonprofit umbrella organization from Cleveland, Ohio, has received a $1 million gift to establish an endowment. The foundation that serves for Cleveland's two public broadcasting stations, thus has raised $25.9 million toward...
- PapeR rouNd. // Third Sector;2/2/2010, Issue 600, p36
The article reports on news developments related to charitable organizations in Great Britain including the donation of the wife of Lord Ashcroft to finance the campaign of David Cameron for the Conservative Party, the disastrous end of a cricket competition in Australia for the support of Walk...
- Jewish Care in remembrance appeal for aid. // Precision Marketing;10/17/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p6
Reports that Jewish Care, the charity that supports vulnerable members of the Jewish community, has launched a fundraising drive in London and the South-east. Offers of support to families; Purpose of the fundraising drive; Sponsors and organizers of the campaign.
- Centrepoint to target year-round donations. // Precision Marketing;10/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on the aims of Centrepoint, one of Great Britain's leading homelessness charities for the young, to bolster its year-round donor recruitment and development programs on the back of its long-standing countdown for Christmas campaign. Centrepoint has appointed Bluefrog to...