MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 1
- Volatility is backâ€¦Bond Risks Remain. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the performance of the global bond markets in 2007. The authors were surprised by the extent of the declines in the Group of Seven equities in June 2007 and the bounce in the Japanese yen. They state that global economic activity is still robust, evidenced by above...
- THE NATION'S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. Malehorn, Jack // Journal of Business Forecasting;Winter2007/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p43
The article provides information concerning the economic outlook in the U.S. The author infers that the American economy appears balanced on the edge of a deep and dangerous precipitate where the slightest disturbance could push it off the ledge. The year over year growth rates for Disposable...
- ALASKA TRENDS FOR AUGUST 2005. Pemberton, Jocelyn // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p79
Presents charts and graphs depicting the economic performance of major economic indicators in Alaska. Total air passenger traffic for the Anchorage and Fairbanks airports; Employment rate; Performance of permanent fund.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p34
Presents graphs depicting the performance of several economic indicators in the U.S. as of October 24, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 26. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p2
Presents charts depicting market activity and data in the bond market in the U.S. as of July 26, 2004.
- Munis Weaker, With Little Reaction to Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p2
The article provides updates on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2006. It has been said that the municipal bonds were one or two basis points weaker on September 28, resulting from a sense of exhaustion among market participants fed up with paltry yields. The yield...
- Indexes Mixed as Later Losses Wipe Out Earlier Rallies. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p44
The article provides updates on the activities of the bond market in the U.S. for the week ended September 29, 2006. According to reports, the tax exempt market was slightly firmer, following the Treasury market, which saw a decrease in yields for the third straight session. The Bond Buyer...
- Munis Unchanged; Data Shows Little Effect. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p2
The article reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2, 2006. It was observed that the released of economic data had little impact on the market movement of the municipal bond market. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note finished at 4.61% after opening...
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the activities of the bond market in the U.S. for the week ended October 13 and 20, 2006. They include the major bond issuance, with its respective lead underwriter, expected pricing date and preliminary structure, the economic indicators of October 20 and...