Fitch Drops Atlanta Airport Debt
- Denver Airport Gets Ratings Boost From Fitch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p36
The article reports on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the bonds issued to finance Denver International Airport in Colorado. The agency upgraded its rating to A-plus from A, marking the second upgrade for the credit month of June 2006. Fitch assigned the new rating to a planned issuance of...
- Memphis International Airport Outlook Stable: Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2014, p1
Fitch revised its outlook to stable from negative on Tennessee's Memphis International Airport bonds despite losing Delta Air Lines' hub.
- Cincinnati-Ky. Airport Fitch Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. changed the rating outlook on Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport in Cincinnati, Ohio as of February 2002. Ratings awarded to the airport; Reasons for the change.
- COLORADO: DIA Bonds Still AAA. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/30/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33031, p9
The article reports on the AAA/F-1 rating assigned to Denver International Airport's $148.5 million of system revenue bonds in Colorado. Fitch Ratings Ltd. explains that the triple-A rating is based on debt service insurance by Assured Guaranty Corp., while the F-1 rating is based on liquidity...
- Chicago Readies $1.5B for O'Hare; Park District Plans $180M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p7
The article reports on the sell of $1.5 billion of insured bonds on behalf of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. A smaller $180.2 million of bonds will be issued from park district of the city. The third-lien general airport revenue bonds will be sold on December 14, 2005. The...
- Birmingham, Ala., Airport Outlook Negative: Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F322, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded its outlook to negative on Birmingham Airport Authority of Alabama bonds with increment in enplanement base as debt service obligations. It states that agency affirmed the A-minus rating on June 4, 2014 on about 201.9...
- Dayton International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;7/27/2009, p5
The article reports on the BBB+ rating given by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the 38 million dollars airport revenue bonds of the City of Dayton in Ohio. According to the outlook, the rating is considered to be stable. It states that the bonds will be paid through the net revenues generated by the...
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Lowered by Fitch, While Other Municipalities Worry, Too. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p3
Reports the reduction in the designated debt ratings for the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city by Fitch Ratings company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Increase in the spending pressures and delays by city commissioners; Decline in the fund balance of the city; Debt rating assigned...
- State's Debt Burden Among Highest in U.S. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p27
The article reports that a study by Fitch Ratings Ltd. revealed that one of the U.S. states which has the highest debt burden is Connecticut as percentage of personal income.