Patrick Morrissey of Banc One Advisors
- Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p42
Features investment company Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Three Stock Analysts Join Bank One Unit. Winokur, Cheryl // American Banker;9/16/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 178, p10
Reports on Banc One Investment Advisors Corp.'s hiring of three equity analysts. Job experiences of the three new hires.
- Oklahoma Selects Two Value Firms. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p4
Announces the selection of Banc One Investment Advisors and Systematic Financial Management to manage the small-capitalization assets of Oklahoma Firefighters Retirement System.
- Banc One rolls out LandMark order management system. Dabaie, Michael // Securities Industry News;01/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Columbus, Ohio-based Banc One Investment Advisors' use of LongView Group's LandMark trade order management system. Capital investments for the procurement of the automation equipment; Key features and specifications of the LandMark system.
- R. Lynn Yturri of Banc One Investment Advisors. // American Banker;9/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 186, Top Mutual Fund... p12A
Profiles R. Lynn Yturri, vice president and senior portfolio manager for Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. Selection as an All-Star Bank Proprietary Fund Portfolio Manager in the one-year performance category for growth and income funds; Experience in the management of assets; Investment...
- Bank One Coughs Up $90M for Shady Deals. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;7/5/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p1
Bank One Corp.'s mutual fund department on Tuesday agreed to a $90 million settlement with New York state and federal regulators for allowing hedge funds to engage in abusive round-trip trading of its fund shares, a racket that depleted the returns of long-term shareholders. As for the ongoing...
- Short-term managers are enhancing IPO cash boon. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;5/15/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on new-business opportunities for fixed-income managers specializing in enhanced short-term cash management in the United States. Cash influx in the Internet industry; Importance of determining how quickly the company will need it; Major business for Banc One Investment Advisors Corp.
- Bank One's analysts tout soft recovery. Pandolfi, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/24/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. chief economist Anthony Chan's prediction that the United States economy will experience slow but steady growth in 2003. Expected increase in capital spending for the year; Possible effect of the impending Iraqi War on consumer spending; National...
- Banc One investment advisors. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p8
Reports on the effects of the merger between Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. and First Chicago NBD Corp.