James Gammon of Lebenthal Asset Management
- Influential Portfolio Manager James Gammon to Retire. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;03/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31088, p6
Profiles James Gammon, president of Lebenthal Asset Management Inc. Career history; Achievements; Educational background.
- Munisaver bonds offered. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/7/94, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the sale of bonds in New York State Dormitory Authority as announced by the New York Savings Bonds Program Committee. Appointment of Lebenthal & Co. as senior manager of the issue; Amount of bonds sale.
- MARYLAND: Prince George's: Say AAA. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33194, p9
The article reports on the AAA rating maintained by Prince George's County, Maryland from Standard & Poor's Corp. in October 2009. The AAA rating was ascribed to 74 million U.S. dollars of general obligation (GO) bonds issued by the county. The deal included a tax-exempt GOs of 36.9 million U.S....
- Lebenthal offers credit reports on Web. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports that Lebenthal & Co. is offering credit reports on its Web site. Description of the bonds of the company.
- Dot the I's cross the T's. Edwards, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p9
Presents information on what advertising agencies have to do in order to gain the advertising account of Lebenthal and Co. Value of the account; How Jim Lebenthal, the chairman of the company is described; Business operations of the company.
- Lebenthal's taxable muni fund has hit its stride after a rocky start. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30443, p7
Describes the performance of Lebenthal & Co.'s taxable municipal bond fund. Markets served; Top five holdings in the Lebenthal taxable fund; Comment by James L. Gammon, president and senior portfolio manager of the company; Forecast on the municipal bond market supply.
- Love my stocks. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p3
Looks at the steps which Alexandra Lebenthal, president of Lebenthal and Company has put in place to ensure the competitiveness of the firm in the municipal bonds industry. Personal information on Alexandra Lebenthal; Plans for the implementation of further investment equities; Continued...
- Lebenthal & Co. Increases Its Footprint With New L.A. Office. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;6/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33933, p5
The article informs that New York City-based broker-dealer Lebenthal & Co. has expanded its public finance business by setting up its new office in Los Angeles, California.
- Municipal Veteran Jay Alpert Joins Lebenthal as New Head of Sales. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p6
The article announces the appointment of municipal veteran Jacob "Jay" Alpert, formerly of M.R. Beal & Co., as the new head of sales at Lebenthal & Co. LLC.