Dougherty Summit closes Chicago office
- Dynamic Stakes Out Options Search. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p3
Reports that Dynamic Homes Inc. has hired Dougherty Summit Securities Inc. to assist with exploring alternatives. Worth of the company's market capitalization; What the firm manufactures; Revenue for the third quarter of 1999.
- Minnesota. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p32
Reports on the merger between Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Dougherty Dawkins Inc. and Summit Investment Corp. Creation of a new company called Dougherty Summit Securities.
- NEW ORGANS. CHAMBERLIN, DAVID // American Organist Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p72
The article features the Bigelow Opus 36 organ that was installed by Bigelow & Co. at St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- THE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF ST. MARK (EPISCOPAL). CHAMBERLIN, DAVID // American Organist Magazine;May2013, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p72
The article describes the tracker organ built by Bigelow & Co. Organ Builders for the Cathedral Church of St. Mark in Salt Lake City, Utah. Revealing the rose window is the highest priority in the organ's visual design. Its Gothic architecture fits the church interior and its tonal objectives...
- Bigelow & Co. to Sell Public Finance Group to Kirkpatrick Pettis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p4
Reports that Denver-based Bigelow & Co. has agreed to sell its public finance assets to Omaha-based Kirkpatrick Pettis. Effect on the members of Bigelow's public finance group; Nationwide manager rankings of Bigelow and Kirkpatrick.
- From the builder. Bigelow, Michael // Diapason;Dec2015, p26
The article reports that organ builder Bigelow and Co. has been contracted to rebuild the organ at the First United Methodist Church in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- New Organs. // Diapason;May2007, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on an organ designed by M. L. Bigelow & Co. Inc. for the First Presbyterian Church in Clarksville, Tennessee. The features of the organ are given, including 13 Erben faÃ§ade pipes and a Direct Electric chest. During its inauguration, a recital was played by organist John Brock.
- ST. PAUL LUTHERAN CHURCH (ELCA). CHAMBERLIN, DAVID // American Organist Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p71
The article features the Opus 33 organ installed by Utah-based organ builder M. L. Bigelow & Co. at the Saint Paul Lutheran Church in Davenport, Iowa. It says that the organ has an electrical stop action, mechanical swell shades as well as a multilevel combination action or sequencer. The author...
- New Organs. Chamberlin, David // Diapason;Aug2010, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p28
The article provides information on the Bigelow Opus 33 pipe organ that was built by pipe organ builder M. L. Bigelow & Co. Inc. and installed at the Saint Paul Lutheran Church in Davenport, Iowa. It says that the organ has complete principal choruses which have suboctave foundations as well as...