Post-merger muni team
- NTTA OKs Plan to Finish $3.5B Takeout. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p1
The article reports on the approval a plan to complete the takeout of $3.5 billion of bond anticipation notes by North Texas Tollway Authority. In an emergency board meeting, the authority plans to issue $150 million of toll revenue bonds to close the deal, if market conditions permit. The $150...
- NationsBank vaults into top echelon in derivatives. Allen, James C. // American Banker;9/18/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 179, p1
Reports on the growth of NationsBank Corp.'s derivatives business. Domination over money-center banks; Increase in notional amount of derivatives contracts for the second quarter of 1995; Other banks with increased contracts.
- B of A Derivatives Unit Adds People, Offices in Global Push. TALLEY, KAREN // American Banker;9/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 183, p18
Focuses on the establishment of a derivatives unit at Bank of America Corp. Appointment of officials to manage the unit; Value of total derivatives managed by the company; Profitability of the derivatives operations according to Bank of America executives.
- B of A Unit Easing Out of Derivatives. Boraks, David // American Banker;6/3/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 105, p24
Reports on Bank of America Corp.'s announcement that its Bank of America Financial Products subsidiary has stopped accepting derivatives-trading business. Resignation of HSBC as the contingent manager for the unit; Division's sale of derivatives to a small number of customers.
- California issuers will get $11 million from Bank of America for trust errors. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30184, p3
Focuses on the payment issued by the Bank of America to California municipal bond issuers to correct billing errors. Plans of bond issuers in Oregon to file a lawsuit against the bank; Causes of the billing errors.
- Pennsylvania GOs Score in Wake of Illinois. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;4/4/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33889, p2
The article reports on general obligation (GO) bonds in Pennsylvania the success of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch or Bank of America Corp. in acquiring its bid for $950 million.
- Merged banks could hold more sway with agencies. Brockman, Joshua // American Banker;6/16/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 113, p12
Discusses the impact of bank mergers on mortgage investments, in accordance with the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) and the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae). Advantages of a merger between NationsBank Corporation and Bank of America; Investment resulting...
- Don't bank on this plan. // Business Insurance;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p8
Opinion. Focuses on the introduction of a participant-directed cash balance pension plan, sponsored by NationsBank Corp., presently known as the Bank of America. Details on what the plan allow participants; Information on the plan; Reference to the features of the `401(k)' deferred...
- Bank of America Expands Global Trade Services. // Export Today's Global Business;Jan2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p60
Announces the plans of Bank of America to expand its global trade services after its merger with Nations Bank Corp. Services to be launched.