- Performance and persistence in money market fund returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p169
Reports on a study which examined the factors which influenced the cross section of the returns of money market mutual funds, during 1990 to 1994. Importance of the expense ratio; Indepth look at government-only funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Money fund assets rose 0.6% in week. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p16
Reports on the increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States in the week ended October 18, 1995.
- Fund assets jump 3 ... in a month, but money market total slides. // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p14
Updates on performance of mutual and money market funds in August, 1993 according to the Investment Company Institute. Rise in overall assets and decline in money market funds; Total sales in other categories; Sales excluding reinvested dividends; Others.
- At deadline. // Crain's New York Business;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the growth of money market mutual funds in the United States, since April 1999. Rate of growth; Total assets; Linkage of demand for the funds with developments in the stock market; Efforts of money fund managers to woo customers with bank accounts.
- Money fund assets gain 1.1% in week. Cope, Debra // American Banker;10/9/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 194, p15
Reports on the increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States for the week ending October 4, 1995.
- Funds for the cautious: Contrarian and offbeat. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;6/4/96, Vol. 88 Issue 132, p9
Discusses the value of contrarian mutual funds and offbeat funds in offering some built-in protection against a market slump. Instant diversification offered by the funds for the cautious investor; Examples of successful contrarian and offbeat funds; Recommendations.
- The 586 state funds. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p133
Presents a list money market mutual funds in the United States as of July 1, 1995. Fund name; Yield; Percentage of return.
- Money funds hit $765B for week. Kimelman, John // American Banker;12/11/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 237, p10
Cites the increase in money market mutual funds assets for the week ended December 6, 1995, according to a report by the Investment Co. Institute. Flows into retail funds; Increase in retail assets and taxable retail funds; Losses of institutional money funds.
- Money funds hit a record with 0.8% jump. Cope, Debra // American Banker;3/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 58, p19
Reports on the record gain by money market mutual fund assets for the week ending March 22, 1995. Gains as a reflection of the continued expansion of mutual fund investment; Concentration of increase in taxable money market funds; Increase in money market fund assets on the retail side.
- Early September Inflows Push Up Prices on Shorter Paper. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30971, p7
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of September 8, 2000. Purchase of short-maturity paper; Tax and revenue anticipation note deal in Texas.