Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List
- Homebuilder Issues New Debt. // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p17
Reports on the ratings given by Fitch Rating to KB Home's senior unsecured notes due on June 15, 2015 in the U.S. Positive outlook on the rating; Use of proceeds from the new debt issue to pay down bank debt and for other corporate purposes; Reflection of KB Home's consistent profit performance.
- NEW JERSEY: Middlesex Lowered. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the downgrading of multi-million dollars in outstanding debt and general obligation bonds of New Jersey by two ratings agencies as of January 2002. Factors responsible for the fall in grades; Drawbacks cited by ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc.
- County gets top bond rate yet again. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the triple-A designations that have been awarded by bond-ratings agencies Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poors for the long-term and short-term debt offerings of Kent County, Michigan.
- Bond rating for Chicago school system is lowered. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;10/1/2012, p18
The article reports on the decision by Moody's to downgrade the rating of the general obligation debt of the Chicago Board of Education from A2 to A1.
- S&P Gives Tennessee GOs First Upgrade Since 2000. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p1
The article reports on the upgrade of the Tennessee's general obligation (GO) debt by the Standard & Poor's Corp. The Standard & Poor has lifted the state's AA GO bond to AA-plus, reflecting the state's continually improving financial position, which is partly attributed to the reforms it made...
- FLORIDA: Cocoa Beach Utility Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to revise to negative its outlook on Cocoa Beach's nearly $7 million of outstanding utility system improvement bonds in Florida. Fitch confirmed the city's utility bond rating A-plus but said the negative outlook reflected a trend toward...
- Round Rock, Tex., Raised to Aa2. // Bond Buyer;6/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32648, p2
The article reports on the upgrading of Round rock, Texas' $74 million of outstanding debt from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Moody's relates that the upgrading came following expansion of the bond's sizeable tax base, solid financial position, a solid financial position, and a...
- LOUISIANA: St. Bernard's 3-Notch Rise. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/20/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32778, p9
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) to increase its underlying rating on Saint Bernard Parish's $58 million of outstanding sales tax revenue debt in Louisiana. S&P raises the rating three notches to BBB from BB. It cites increases in the parish's population and a...
- Midland, Texas, Water Revs Cut to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the water and sewer system's senior lien and junior lien revenue bonds revenue rating from Aa2 to Aa3 in Midland, Texas. It informs that downgrade shows less water supply, leveraged debt profile and depressed financial...