State Housing Agencies Council Elects New Officers
- Can't we all get along? Daniel, E. Dorothy // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p6
Opinion. Presents the author's thoughts regarding the way housing commissioners should treat each other. Level of commitment of the commissioners; Nature of the industry; Concept of justice or the lack thereof that exists in housing authorities; Role of commissioners; Need for commissioners to...
- Board of Trustees Minutes. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p39
The article presents minutes of the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Confederated Umatilla Reservation Housing Authority (URHA).
- Correction... // Athens News;11/17/2014, p3
A correction to the article about property maintenance code in Nelsonville, Ohio and salary of housing official, that was published in the November 13, 2014 issue is presented.
- U.S. Senator Calls for Providence Housing Authority Investigation. // Assisted Housing Management Insider;Apr2012, p5
The article reports on the demand of Iowa Senator Charles Grassley to the Department of Housing and Development (HUD) to conduct an investigation into the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) after accusations were made by an employee. It states that a PHA officer sent a 37-page complaint to the...
- Pumping up city real estate. FUNG, AMANDA // Crain's New York Business;4/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p0028
An interview with New York City Housing Authority executive vice president of development Fred Harris is presented. When asked about his concern on the financial performance of the agency, he said that his concern is not the same as the overall status of the agency but on how development of real...
- Rhea Resigns as N.Y. City Housing Authority Chairman. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article announces that Embattled New York City Housing Authority chairman John Rhea has been resigned from his post, as of January 2014.
- Letters to the Editor. Rainwater-Kinabrew, Teena // Malakoff News (TX);10/11/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 41, p2
Several letters to editor are presented regarding Malakoff Housing Authority board members removal and unnecessary voter photo identification (ID).
- PEOPLE. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p16
The article announces that Peter Lynn was appointed executive director of the Homeless Services Committee of Los Angeles, California effective December 1, 2014.
- PEOPLE. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Gregg Fortner has been appointed as executive director of the Housing Authority of New Orleans, Louisiana.