Empire State Development Corp. Eyes $1.3 Billion Sale
- NEW YORK: ESDC Eyes PIT Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32794, p9
The article reports on the approval of the bond financing committee of Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) regarding the submission of an application to a state oversight board for refunding bonds in an upcoming $328 million issue in New York. Accordingly, the refunding portion would refund...
- ESDC Board Approves $320M of Bonds in N.Y.'S First Consolidated Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/22/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32656, p4
The article reports on the approval given by the board of the Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) on the plan to sell $320 million worth of bonds in New York's first consolidated refunding on August 2007. ESDC delegated only $150 million of refunding. The refunding which was approved included...
- New York's ESDC Plans to Restructure, Refund $1.51B of Variable-Rate Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p3
The article reports on the plan of Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) to restructure or refund up to $1.5 billion of New York-backed variable-rate debt. The ESDC expects to refund $1.17 billion of auction-rate securities to finance correctional facilities projects and $335 million of...
- Texas School District Prepared to Come to Market With Deal After Delay. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p6
The article focuses on the bond offering of the Spring Branch Independent School District in Texas. The offering is one of a handful of planned refundings that have been placed on the shelf recently pending more favorable market conditions. The author offers information about the terms and...
- N.J. Finance Board, Development Agency OK $553M in Bond Deals. Cataldo, Adam l. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p40
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of new money and refunding bond deals. Worth of the deals; Projects for which proceeds from the sale will be used; Worth of the direct purchasing deal approved by EDA which involves the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
- GO Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the plan of officials in Montgomery County, Maryland to go forward with refunding portion of a general obligation bond issue originally scheduled to sell in March 2004.
- New Mexico Health System Saves Big With $205M Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p40
Reports that the New Mexico Hospital Equipment Loan Council has refunded its bond series sold in 2001. Value of the bond series; Structure of the bond; Variable-rate revenue bond issue for Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Houston Sets $232M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a $232 million deal of public improvement refunding bonds offered by the government officials in Houston, Texas. The deal is undertaken to fund the city's ongoing projects and debts when it annexed several utility districts and unincorporated areas....