Florida's Orange County Boosts Bonds to Senior Status
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings from August 4 to August 18, 2003.
- QUICK SALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p21
Presents a chart depicting the quick scales for competitive sales of bonds as of June 6, 2005 in the U.S.
- QUICK SALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p23
Presents a chart depicting the quick scales for negotiated sales of bonds as of June 6, 2005 in the U.S.
- ASIC issues income stream warning. // Money Management;8/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the Australian Securities and Investments Commission's (ASIC) warning on individuals considering investing in income stream products to be particularly wary of debentures, unsecured notes and other interest-bearing investments that offer higher than usual returns. Advise of ASIC to...
- Status conscious. Hildrey, Simon // Money Marketing;12/2/2004, p51
Reports on the possible increase in offshore bonds marketed in Great Britain in 2005. Changes in taxation of offshore bonds; Factors considered in determination of offshore bond tax.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p8
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings as of June 7, 2005 in the U.S. Issuer; Description; Financial Advisers.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p36
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds as of June 6, 2005 in the Northeastern States. Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- NEW MEXICO: Full Year. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p31
Presents market statistics on the overall volume of private placements and municipal forwards in New Mexico for the year 2003. Auction rate; Revenue; Number of issues.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p35
Reports on developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 9, 2004. Ratign of bonds of Lee County Industrial Developmetn Authority.