Treasury Details Weekly T Bill Auction
- Treasury: 30-Year Improves Flexibility. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to resume issuing 30-year bonds semiannually beginning in 2006. Aim of the move to reduce the average maturity of its securities; Range of the issuance considered by the agency; Praises of the Bond market Association to the decision.
- INTRODUCTION: Public Debt Operations. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2005, p33
Reports on the public debt operations of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Authority of the Secretary of Treasury to borrow money by issuing Treasury securities; Listing of all unmatured Treasury notes and bonds in maturity order; Acceptance of noncompetitive tenders from individual and...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 2.797% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury's auctioning off of two-year notes.
- Treasury 2-Years To Pay Down S2.734B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to pay down $2.734 billion by auctioning $24 billion of two-year notes.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.905% High Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p2
Reports on the rate of cash management bills sold on May 27, 2004 by the United States Treasury Department dated June 1 and due June 14, 2004.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise 5.646 billion dollars of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on October 31, 2005.
- TABLE OFS-2.-Estimated Ownership of U.S. Treasury Securities. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2005, p51
Presents a table depicting estimated breakdown of ownership of U.S. Treasury securities, from March 1994 to December 2004.
- Treasury 5-Years Co at 4.080% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32087, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned five-year notes at a 4.080% high yield.
- Introduction: Ownership of Federal Securities. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2004, p48
Presents tables of public debt securities such as savings bonds, bills, notes, and bonds that the U.S. Treasury issues. Details of debt issued by other Federal agencies under special financing authorities; Revision of format of the Treasury's Bureau of the Public debt; Data compiled by the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.710%, 2.935%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Decrease in the three-months bills as of March 8, 2005; Amount of the coupon equivalents.