Jobless Claims Gain 20,000 to 350,000
- Jobless Claims Dip 7,000 to 298,000. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p2
The article reports on the decline in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in the week ended July 22, 2006. According to figures released by the United States Labor Department on July 27, 2006, jobless claims declined 7,000 to 298,000. The article reveals that the seasonally...
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Feb2004, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p11
Presents statistics from the United States Department of Commerce on the status of the labor force in the country as of February 2004. Decline of employment; Unemployment rate; Selected measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs; Average earnings in terms of week and hours;...
- Jobless Claims Rise 12,000 to 345,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on the increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in the U.S. in the week ended May 15, 2004, according to the Labor Department.
- Jobless Claims Slide 39,000 to 310,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that first-time applications for state unemployment benefits fell by 39,000 to 310,000 in the U.S. during the week ended July 3, 2004.
- Explanatory Notes and Estimates of Error. // Employment & Earnings;Aug2004, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p164
Presents the results of a survey on employment status in the United States. Multiple jobholding; Unpaid absences from jobs; Hours of work; Unemployment insurance; Employment covered by State unemployment insurance programs; Reasons for unemployment; Noncomparability of labor force levels.
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Oct2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p11
Presents statistical data on employment, unemployment, and wages in the U. S., as of October 2003. Status of the labor force; Selected unemployment rate; Measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs; Condition of non-agricultural employment; Average weekly hours, hourly...
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Jul2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p11
Presents several tabular and graphical representations of employment and wages in the U.S., as of July 2005. Status of the labor force; Selected unemployment rates; Measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs; Nonagricultural employment; Average weekly hours, hourly earnings,...
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES: SELECTED MEASURES OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE PROGRAMS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p13
No abstract available.
- Highlights of the Texas Labor Force. // Texas Labor Market Review;Apr2012, p10
The article highlights the labor force and market in Texas. It states that the unemployment rate in Texas recorded its lowest rate in 35 months 7%. It notes that the labor force added 68,300 individuals in March 2012 and that the estimated level of labor force in Texas was 12,532,100. It notes...