LETTER FROM THE EDITORS
- NOT-FOR-PROFITS. Cerini, Kenneth R. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/27/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p32A
Reports developments related to the nonprofit organization in Long Island, New York. Fund raising activity of the Children's Medical Fund of New York; Launch of the annual spring luncheon of the Education and Assistance Corp.; Sponsorship of a family educational forum by the Federation of...
- EVENTS. // Third Sector;9/22/2009, Issue 585, p39
A calendar of events across Great Britain from September to December 2009 is presented which includes an In Memoriam and Tribute Giving Workshop, a Helping You Through the Fundrasing Maze interactive day and a Strategies for Supporter Retention event.
- Prospects Interchange launched at Skills Show. // Education Journal;11/23/2012, Issue 147, p5
The article offers information on Prospects Interchange, a network which would connect blue-chip FTSE companies, education organizations, government departments and agencies and others from the learning and skills sectors. It mentions that this is free to join, and gives representatives of...
- Sub way to go. // Money Marketing;3/29/2007, p61
The article present a panel discussion on the fate of employed self-certification in Great Britain. The panelists are: Platform head of marketing Paul Hunt, All Types of Mortgages group executive chairman Victor J. Jannels, and Mortgage Force managing director Rob Clifford. The panelists comment...
- Datebook. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/23/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on several events in the U.S. from January 28, 2012 to February 6, 2012 which include Snow Bowl, discussions at Hudson Highlands Nature Museum's Outdoor Discovery Center, and forum on New York State grant funding opportunities and procedures.
- EVENTS. // Third Sector;3/5/2013, Issue 743, p31
A calendar of fundraising events of various charities for March 2013, including the Introductory Certificate in Fundraising in Wales on March 12, the Legacy and In Memoriam Marketing Special Interest Group Forum in London, England on March 15, and the VAT & Tav Aspects of Fundraising Activities...
- listings. // Xtra (Toronto);5/5/2011, Issue 692, p26
A calendar of events for the Toronto, Ontario region in 2011 is presented including The Cineforum, a multimedia presentation on Laos and the Adopt a Village in Laos organization, and a fundraising event for Toronto People with AIDS Foundation.
- Lazy Bears raise bucks. // Bay Area Reporter;8/30/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p4
The article offers news briefs in California. The annual lazy Bear Weekend has raised $180,000 earlier in August 2007 for various nonprofit organizations. Interested artists are invited to an exhibition of their works at the Magnet, a gay men's health center in Castro, California, in 2008. The...
- 2003 Cultural Institutions Forum. Resnick, Amy // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p1a
Focuses on 2003 Cultural Institutional Forum in which the Cultural Institution chief financial officers discuss the myriad challenges in a tough economic situations. According to Steve Juarez of the Getty Trust they do not have a lot of experience in fundraising with people that may have...