Potential Delta Deal with Pilots Helps Lift Munis in Secondary
- Delta, Spirit Among Leaders Finding 50-Day Support. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;4/10/2014, pB05
If a stock pulls back to and finds support at its 50-day or 10-week moving average, that can sometimes set the stage for a secondary buy area or a new basing pattern.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p7
Presents charts depicting the gainers and losing companies with high yield securities issuance in the bond market in North America and Europe as of June 9, 2005. Percentage yield in the bond deal entered by Salton Ltd.; Bond price of the Exide Technologies transaction; Failure in the transaction...
- Gainers & Losers: Delta/Kaiser. J.F. // High Yield Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p7
The article presents information on gainers and losers in the high yield investments as of November 17, 2004. The gainers included Delta Air Lines Inc., which saw many of its bonds move up roughly five points. The 10 per cent notes of 2008 jumped from 57.625 to 62.625. The gains have continued...
- MassPort and Delta Team Up for Revenue Bonds at Logan Airport. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p3
Reports the issuance of facility revenue bonds to Delta Airlines by the Massachusetts Port Authority in Boston, Massachusetts. Impact of the bonds on the redevelopment of Delta Airlines Terminal A; Details on the rating of the bonds issues by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's;...
- Delta Seeks Court Approval to Reject Kentucky Airport Leases. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32547, p4
The article reports that Delta Air Lines Inc. based in Atlanta, Georgia plans to ask the bankruptcy court for permission to reject its Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport leases tied to repayment of $420 million of special facilities revenue bonds. It is unclear whether negotiations between the...
- Delta Air Seeking to Avoid Nov. Debt Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p1
Reports that bankrupt Delta Air Lines Inc. has taken its first legal step towards shedding itself of its special facilities bond obligations in Illinois. Request of the company to the bankruptcy court to strip its agreements to repay an amount of debt issued for projects at Los Angeles...
- United Airlines, Delta Air Lines. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p11
The article reports that the bonds issued by United Airlines Inc. and Delta Air Lines Inc. last year are trading at or above par.
- Minn. Agency to Weigh Deal Preventing Quick Debt Repayment by Delta. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/18/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33026, p7
The article reports on the plan by the Minnesota Metropolitan Airports Commission to discuss a tentative agreement that prevents immediate repayment of $245 million Delta Air Lines Inc. debt. The revised pact allows Delta to repay the bonds that mature in 2022 on an accelerated schedule by 2016....
- United Airlines, Delta Air Lines. // AirGuide Business;3/15/2010, p11
The article reports on the claims of RBS Securities Inc. that the bonds issued by United Airlines Inc. and Delta Air Lines Inc. are trading at or above par.