- Two N.J. Agencies, State Trust Selling Over $2 Billion. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p5
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, Transportation Trust Fund Authority and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell refunding bonds in the U.S. Goal of the transaction to fund state operations; Amount of bonds intended to be issued by the...
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- Transit hub incentives nearing end of the tunnel. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;5/14/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the near end of the remaining funding for the Economic Development Authority's (EDA) Urban Transit Hub tax credit program in New Jersey.
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- N.J. Financing Program Will Cut Costs for Small Issuers. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p40
Features the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (NJEDA) decision to sell $21 million in bonds as part of the first pooled municipal financing in the state. Aim to serve small municipalities and those without a county economic development authority; Participants in the NJEDA bond pool;...
- Northeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30555, p26
Provides information on the bonds expected to be issued in the Northeastern States from January to winter 1999. New York state certificates of participation; New Jersey Economic Development Authority's revenue bonds.