Texas School District Superintendent Indicted for Destroying Audit Evidence
- GISD scores higher than state average in most areas. RUSHIN, CHERRY // Graham Leader;1/13/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that according to Academic Excellence Indicator System report of Texas Education Agency on district performance for the 2011- 2012 school year, Independent School District of Graham, Young County, Texas has scored higher.
- Texas education agency pays routine visit to Dallas' beleaguered school district. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/02/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30283, p37
Reports on a visit by the Texas Education Agency to the scandal-ridden Dallas Independent School District. Attempt by the Agency to downplay the visit; Contents of a letter sent the school district by the agency; Reference to problems which are plaguing the district; Other related information.
- Texas buying cooperative adds 10 school districts. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Reports that the purchasing cooperative initiative of the Texas Education Agency continued to expand by adding ten additional school districts. Comments from Sandy Sadler, director of child programs for the agency; Reason districts in the Rio Grande Valley are merging their menus; Number of...
- BCISD employees to be fingerprinted. Denney, Lorene // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/19/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 51, p1A
The article reports that the Texas Education Agency is required to get national background checks and fingerprints of new employees at the Burnet County Consolidated Independent School District under Senate Bill 9.
- For Sale: Bonds, Racetrack. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p1
Reports the bond sale of Bandera Independent School Districts in Dallas, Texas. Decline of tax rate of the district; Use of bond for the construction project of the school; Details on debt service assistance money from the Texas Education Agency.
- WISD earns "recognized" rating by TEA. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Texas Education Agency (TEA) that 239 school districts and 2,624 schools have received the state's highest accountability rating of Exemplary, while 597 district and 3, 153 schools including the Whitney Independent School District (WISD) have received...
- Going for the gold: BISD earns 14 gold performance acknowledgements from TEA. DURHAM, ROB // Breckenridge American;11/15/2008, p1
This article reports that the Breckenridge Independent School District has received several performance acknowledgments from the Texas Education Agency for the 2008 school year.
- EBISD meets TEA's new standard. MAGEE, KEITH // East Bernard Express (TX);8/15/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p1
The article reports that the East Bernard Independent School District (ISD) in Texas has received the "met standard" rating from the Texas Education Agency (TEA) in 2013.
- BCISD applies for waiver for weather day. McBurnett, Keith // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/12/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p6A
The author discusses the issues concerning the waiver for cold weather conditions applied by the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District (BCISD) with the Texas Education Agency.