NAPM-NY BCI Rises To Another Record
- Philadelphia Fed Index Climbs to 4.2 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32632, p2
The article reports that the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's region has improved slightly on May 2007 in the U.S. The general business conditions index has increased to 4.2 in May from 0.2 in April, while the price paid index is 32.3 compared to 24.3 in...
- Chicago Barometer Still Shows Contraction. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33032, p2
The article reports on the Business Barometer index of the Chicago National Association of Purchasing Management for December 2008 in Illinois. The association claims that the index slightly increased from 33.8 in November to 34.1 during the month. Production index declined to 31.7 while the new...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Soars In April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p2
Reports on the increase in the general business conditions index in April 2005 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- NY BCI Holds at 30.2 In June, Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p2
Reports that the New York general business conditions index for June 2004 continued to improve, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey. 14th straight month that conditions in the region showed improvement; Indexes for new orders, shipments, and...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Improves, But Still Negative. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the general business conditions index performance of the Federal Reserve Bank in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There may be an improvement in the indexes but figures were still negative as revealed in the "Report on Business" publication, wherein indexes grew to negative 35...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index 55.4 in October v. 54.4 in September. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/6/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34008, p1
The article informs that the Institute for Supply Management has reported that the non-manufacturing business activity composite index in the U.S. is 55.4 in October 2013 and 54.4 in September 2013. It informs that prices paid index decreased to 56.1 from 57 and employment index surged up to...
- Leading Indicators Rose 0.4% in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p2
Reports on the rise of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the U.S. Percentage increase in the composite index.
- Chicago Fed Index Slips to 0.01. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p2
Reports on the decline in the Chicago Fed National Activity Index (CFNAI) in the U.S. Negative reading for the CFNAI-three-month moving average.
- News In Brief: Leading Indicators Rise 0.3% in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Focuses on composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the U.S. according to a Conference Board report. Statistics related to composite index in different months of 2001; Prediction of economists regarding LEI; Effect of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the index.