Chicago PMI Soars To 68.5 in October
- MARKET INDEXES: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000. // Pensions & Investments;8/23/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p22
The article presents information on stock price indexes of various business enterprises.
- LT 50 Performance Index. // Logistics Today;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the LT 50 performance index of the top 50 publicly-traded logistics companies. Steady rise in the industrial/consumer-focused Standard & Poor's 500 index; Increase in the technology-heavy NASDAQ exchange index; Number of companies who experienced a decline of the share prices.
- AFI: UK minnows carry Aggressive bit. // Engineer (Online Edition);4/11/2011, p36
The article discusses the constraints in consumer pricing that impact the performance of companies in the Adviser Fund Index (AFI) Aggressive index. The resurgence of smaller companies from developed market has driven the AFI Aggressive portfolio over the past six months. It cites the new issues...
- HIGHLIGHTS REEL. // Crain's New York Business;7/3/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p4
The article presents information on recent developments related to business in the U.S. The Bloomberg/Crain's New York Index rose by 2.5% to end the week at 318. The S&P 500 Index rose by 2.1%, closing at 1270. Three parts Middle Eastern turmoil mixed with one part anticipated heavy gasoline...
- Aggregation Bias in Price Indices for Multi-Family Rental Properties. Gutttery, Randall S.; Sirmans, C. F. // Journal of Real Estate Research;1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p309
This article examines aggregation bias in price index construction. Specifically, we test whether changes in values of 2- to 4-unit, multi-family rental housing properties vary systematically in the same market across property size. Moreover, we examine the time trend differences across...
- Munis Weaken With Treasuries After Rise in Regional Manufacturing Index. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p2
Forecasts the increase of general business conditions index in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assertion of David Robin, managing director and interest rate strategist at Fimat USA Inc., on the impact of each piece of economic news on the bound swings in Treasuries; Assessment of Philly...
- INDUSTRIAL INDEX SIGNALS RECOVERY. Leach, Peter T. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/3/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p32
The article focuses on the growth rate of the index of global industrial prices compiled by "The Journal of Commerce" and the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI). The index ended the week of July 24, 2009 with 3.3 percentage points above the week before and was 4.5 percent above the index...
- Michigan Maintains Economic Viability. Sanders, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p3
The article reports on the economic and business conditions of southwestern Michigan in the first half of 2006. The area's production index was up from +10 to +15. Business is good for capital equipment manufacturers and office furniture firms. The only industry that have poor performance is the...
- Average price of local homes rises. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p35
Reports on the rise of average price of homes in central Indiana. Contention of the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors that the number of homes declined overall in nine counties; Attribution of the number of signed agreements as the key indicator for market activity.