Consumer Sentiment Slipped in October
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gained in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index in the U.S. for November 2003.
- Consumer Confidence Index Rose in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31750, p2
Reports on the rise consumer confidence index in the U.S. Rise of the situation index; Performance of the expectation index; Influence of the job market on the rise of consumer confidence index.
- Consumer Confidence Off to 106.8 in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p2
Reports on the decline in consumer confidence in the United States for the month of February 2001, according to the expectation index of the Conference Board's consumer confidence report.
- Univ. of Mich. Index at 88.4. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p2
Announces the increase in University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index in April 2001.
- Consumer price index. Maybury, Cyrill // Accountancy Ireland;Aug1999, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p16
Presents a chart on the consumer price index in Ireland in 1998 and 1999. Comparison of index to 1996 figures.
- News In Brief: Univ. of Mich.Dec. Index Up . Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p2
Reports on increased consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in December 2001. Estimated percentage of increase in consumer sentiment index.
- Economic bellwether a local institution. Kosseff, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;02/07/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p3
Features the Surveys of Consumers, a research institution at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, that gauges consumers' financial situations and economic predictions and summarizes them in the monthly Index of Consumer Sentiment. Data-gathering and analysis techniques used for the index;...
- Preliminary Feb. U. of Mich. Index at 81.2 vs. 81.2 in Jan. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34061, p1
The article presents statistics related to the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index including preliminary consumer sentiment index at 81.2 in February 2014 as compared to the final January 2014 index at 81.2, 73.0 expectations index and 94.0 current conditions index.
- Confidence index hits highest level since '60s. Gill, David // Home Textiles Today;01/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p28
Focuses on an increase in the consumer confidence index in the United States in December 1999. Increase in the percentage of consumers rating current business conditions as `good'; Low inflation; Job opportunities.