Pennsylvania CCRC Issuance Drops Nearly 97% Since 1999
- Buyers Snap Up Unrated CCRC Deal, Long Island's Second. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31023, p7
Reports on Long Island, New York's plan to issue bonds for the construction of continuing-care retirement communities. Structure of the bonds; Growth of affluent senior population.
- Fitch Charts Poor Profitability for Continuing Care Sector. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p33
Reports the decreasing bond sales of the continuing care retirement communities in the U.S. Ratings for the excess margin median; Increase of the liability insurance medium; Result of wage inflation.
- Iowa CCRC Selling $14 Million Of Triple-B-Minus Rated Bonds. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30972, p15
Reports on the plan of Iowa's first continuing-care retirement community to sell bonds. Structure of the bonds; Rating of the bonds; Use of the proceeds in the Ridgecrest Village Project.
- No-nonsense structure gives Louisiana CCRC deal a healthy edge. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p28
Reports on a bond package to help revamp St. James Place, a Baton Rouge, Louisiana continuing care retirement center. Series A revenue and refunding bonds; Sale of bonds in three series; Financing team.
- MISSOURI: CCRC Falls to BBB-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33397, p9
The article reports on the move of the ratings agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to drop the bond rating of a revenue bond for the continuing care retirement community (CCRC) John Knox Village to BBB-minus in Missouri.
- Bond insurance hasn't met needs of assisted-living sector. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p28
Reports on the minimal penetration of bond insurance into financings of assisted-living and continuing-care retirement center units (CCRC) in the Northeastern region of the United States. Improvement of the credit qualify of such facilities as their occupancies rise; State of competition within...
- Illinois Authority Approves Deals, Including Upscale Elder Care Center. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p3
Focuses on the approval of the Illinois Finance Authority on health care sector deals including Northwestern Memorial Hospital and continuing care community in Chicago neighborhood. Value of the hospital and continuing care community; Sale of variable and fixed-rate bonds; Entrance fee of...
- Hawaii CCRC Has High-Yield Market Intrigued Yet Cautious. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31535, p1
Reports on delay of a high-yield deal which is supposed to be the largest single-campus senior living financing in Hawaii as of December 2002. Reason for the delay; Demands satisfied by forming of continuing-care retirement community (CCRC); Role to be played by the Hawaii Department of Budget...
- Wisconsin retirement home deal attracts interest on the short end. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p6
Reports on the growing retail demand for the Wisconsin State Health and Educational Facilities Authority's revenue bond deal for the Oakwood Lutheran Homes Project, a continuing care retirement center in Madison. Serial bonds of the nonrated, uninsured offering, intermediate term bonds and...