Backing the future
- Upholstery sources aim to kick-start new year. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p106
The article reports that upholstery makers in Las Vegas, Nevada expect that the performance of winter furniture market will improve in 2008. They also hope that buyers will attend the exhibition at the Las Vegas Market because they will introduce more goods and programs than usual to generate...
- SUMMER Markets Preview. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Jun/Jul2007, p12
The article announces several furniture and home decor trade shows that are scheduled from June to October 2007. The Showtime Fabric Market will be held on June 3-6 in High Point, North Carolina. The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market will be held on July 10-18. The Philadelphia...
- CIFF shows to expand for 2016. // Furniture/Today;1/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p14
The article reviews the exhibition "The China International Furniture Fair" at the China Import & Export Fair complex in Guangzhou, China from March 18-21 and 28-31, 2016 featuring home furniture, home decor, and home textiles.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...
- Home office, entertainment feeding the urge to merge. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on the trend towards merger of home office and entertainment in the U.S. furniture market. This is evidenced by the latest products featured at the October 2005 market in High Point, North Carolina. An example at the market was Jesper 1000, a traditionally-styled line of...
- DreamHome opens in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p96
Reports that DreamHome, the Design House has opened at the Merchandise Mart Design Center in the U.S. Features of the nine-room DreamHome; Objective of the Merchandise Mart Design Center's showrooms; List of the designers who work for the DreamHome.