- Strong furniture growth for N Brown Group. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2015, Issue 5961, p12
The article reports that Great Britain-based N Brown reported an increase in sales in its housewares and furniture business for the 26-week period which ended on August 29, 2015.
- IFC invests $50m in Banque Internationale Arabs de Tunisie. // Middle East;Jul2004, Issue 347, p35
The International Finance Corp. (IFC), the private sector arm of the World Bank Group, has signed an agreement to provide up to $50m in the form of subordinated debt to Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie. The transaction marks the introduction of an alternative source of capital in Tunisia...
- Colombia. // Latin Trade (English);Aug99, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p12
States that Corporacion Financiera National y Suramericana is receiving $50 million financing from the International Finance Corporation (IFC). What the financing agreement includes.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2010, Issue 5693, p9
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry in Great Britain in 2010. N Brown Group PLC has affirmed it has acquired the whole share capital of Figleaves Global Trading Ltd. According to the Great Britain Retail Sales for May 2010, the household goods sectors reported an...
- Sustainability reporting in emerging markets. // Governance Newsletter;2008, Issue 180, p4
The article reports on the promotion of sustainability reporting in emerging markets. Its promotion was initiated by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) in partnership with International Finance Corp. (IFC) to help companies attract investors and improve relationships with stakeholders. GRI's...
- A Move to Close the Loan Gap. // Banking;Dec67, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p40
Describes a loan service developed for big business and others that promises to close the gap produced by continuing U.S. and British restrictions on the export of capital. Euro currency market evolution; Venture created by several banks to cater to the medium-term borrower; International...
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p63
Presents charts depicting the financial status of furniture industries in the U.S. Lists of companies; Sales per quarter; Details on the cumulative effect of an accounting change.
- Airsprung stronger. // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p2
Discloses the positive effect on Airsprung Group of the closure of cabinet firm Casterbridge.
- Explain `rip off' Britain. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p7
Focuses on the financial problems experienced by British furniture manufacturers in 2000. Lovelace's decision to go into voluntary receivership and Figaro's ceasing of trading; Percentage decline in sales revenues reported by local furniture retailers in 2000; Factors possibly attributing to...