Daval to step into the kitchen
- Changing lifestyles take desks to new levels. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/24/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p9
The article discusses the increasing popularity of height-adjustable desks for home office in the U.S. Several leading furniture manufacturers have developed desks that are 5 to 10 inches taller than traditional desks. The new generation of counter-height or gathering-height desks is trying to...
- BRAND LOCATOR. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;2003, p341
Presents phone numbers and online addresses of various household appliances manufacturers.
- Kitchens. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p12
The article features several kitchen furnishings. Burbridge has extended its Landsdowne range with a bold Black Walnut collection of kitchen frontals and accessories. SieMatic has added Sterling Grey to its SC61 range. Daval Furniture has launched a range of storage options, including narrow and...
- Push a button, turn a knob and take a test drive. Duehr, Mary Beth // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2003, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the trend of interacting with appliances as similar to experiencing a test drive in the kitchen and bath appliance industry. Goal in implementing the trend; Features of the Culinary Arts Center in Nashville, Tennessee launched by Viking; Reason of Viking for acquiring four HomeChef...
- Home office; entertainment offer growing opportunities. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;1/23/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p54
The article reports on the increasing popularity of home office used as a special-function room in the house in the furniture industry in the U.S. Factors such as the steady rise in telecommuting and non-traditional working arrangements, and the high cost of gasoline are major effectors of the...
- Top Five ready to charge ahead. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p19
Focuses on the five biggest furniture retailers in Canada in 1999. Furniture, bedding and accessory sales; Retailers' invasion of the traditional territory of the buying groups and creation of franchise opportunities; Sears Canada's retention of its position as the number one furniture...
- England/Corsair may zip La-Z-Boy into bedding. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p38
Notes developments in the United States home furnishings industry. Upholstery producer England/Corsair's debut in the bedding business; Reposition of the marketing program of King Koil to draw more attention to its affiliation with the International Chiropractors Association.
- Mixed media fuels occasional. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the market performance of the occasional furniture segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- Innovation rolls on as RTA steps up, expands into BR. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p16
Focuses on the market performance of the ready-to-assemble furniture segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.