- Massachusetts Water Agency Offering $482M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p5
The article discusses the sale of about $482 million of new and refunding fixed-rate revenue bonds by the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, with the new-money proceeds used to retire outstanding commercial paper. The rates and charges of MWRA, comprising its primary sources of revenue,...
- Good Intentions, Bad Results in Europe? Kentouris, Chris // Money Management Executive;12/5/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the second version of the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive is believed to be better than its first version. As stated, the first version had two aims including increase in competition among trading organizations and increase in visibility into prices...
- Economic Turmoil Does Not Alter Value For Catastrophe Bonds Over Long Term. Schmutz, Markus; Dubinsky, William // National Underwriter / P&C;8/31/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 32, p14
In this article the author discusses the insurance linked securities (ILS) market in the U.S. It notes that catastrophe bonds which is a major component of the ILS market held its values well amidst the recession unlike other financial products. It adds that cat bond supporters withstand their...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p20
The article presents statistical information related to the results of competitive sales of the bonds in the U.S.
- Making it work. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;May2009, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the way Asian purchasers provide value to European bond issuers, information regarding the implementation of the government guarantees into income markets, and the measures undertaken by Indonesia to avoid a repeat of the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 10. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004.
- DTCC: at centre of the system. Shapiro, Jonathan // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/8/2015, p19
The article reports that 1.6 quadrillion dollars of global financial market trades in equities, bonds and derivatives have been cleared and settled in 2014 under a key part of the plan to make markets safer and more transparent in Australia.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p36
No abstract available.
- Municipals Fall, Treasuries Retreat; Issuers Sell Over $1.5B of New Money. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p2
Presents an overview of the bonds and securities trading market in the U.S. as of November 21, 2002. Fall in trading of municipal bonds in the market; Purchase of bonds in the competitive sector by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Lowering of yields of bonds in the market.