MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p26
The article presents information on issues related to revenue bonds in the Southeastern States.
- MWAA in $250M Deal to Refund Commercial Paper. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p40
The article focuses on the plan of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) to issue $250 million of airport system revenue bonds in a negotiated deal to refund about $222 million of its outstanding commercial paper. The revenue bonds will refund all $60 million of its Series One...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p34
The article presents information on the issuance of various revenue bonds in the U.S. Some of the bonds issued in Florida are Miami-Dade aviation revenue bonds, State lottery revenue bonds and Palm Beach County Scripps revenue bonds. Some of the Bonds in North Carolina are issued by State higher...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- North Texas Tollway Authority Ready to Roll With $305M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of North Texas Tollway Authority to sell its toll revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Estimated amount of the toll revenue bonds; Purpose of the proceeds from the variable-rate toll revenue bond issue; Underwriters of the transaction
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.