MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p26
The article presents information on issues related to revenue bonds in the Southeastern States.
- MWAA in $250M Deal to Refund Commercial Paper. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p40
The article focuses on the plan of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) to issue $250 million of airport system revenue bonds in a negotiated deal to refund about $222 million of its outstanding commercial paper. The revenue bonds will refund all $60 million of its Series One...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p34
The article presents information on the issuance of various revenue bonds in the U.S. Some of the bonds issued in Florida are Miami-Dade aviation revenue bonds, State lottery revenue bonds and Palm Beach County Scripps revenue bonds. Some of the Bonds in North Carolina are issued by State higher...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...
- New York Development Agency to Sell $226M in Revenue Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p40
Reports on the sale of tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds by the New York State Urban Development Corp. in December 2004. Components of the sale; Use of the proceeds to fund economic development projects; Sales amount.
- Looking for Cash, Georgia Plans $454 GO Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p30
Announces the plans of Georgia to move forward with a general obligation refunding to bring in new money. Doubts about how the state will fare during fiscal year 2004.