Texas Public Finance Authority Selling $190M of Refunding Debt
- Texas Seeks Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p1
The article reports on the plan of Texas officials to lower its finance cost with 342 million dollars tax-exempt refunding deal in 2010. This deal is considered as the first general obligation bond issue from Texas Public Finance Authority. It notes that the 191 million dollar and 151 million...
- Texas Public Finance Agency Refunding $213M of GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p32
The article reports that Texas Public Finance Auhority (TPFA) is going to enter the bond market with a general obligation bond refunding of $213. The TPFA, which issues debt on behalf of a number of state agencies, is refunding the bonds under a deal that would produce substantial savings for...
- To Sell or Not To Sell: Texas Must Decide. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p1
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority amy opt to sell or not to sell bonds to refinance outstanding debt. Total amount in bonds to be used by the authority in refinancing its outstanding debt; Possibility that lower interest rates may compel the authority to sell a smaller amount of...
- Texas Public Finance Authority Planning Two January Deals. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p48
Reports on the plans of the Texas Public Finance Authority to sell bond issues in January 2002. Targets set by the agency for the 20-year fixed-rate bonds; Division of bonds in two series for sales; Company managing the commercial-papers for bond sales; Financial adviser for the bond sales.
- Texas agency awaits a shift in the market before going ahead with GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p30
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) is awaiting an improvement in market conditions before moving ahead with bond refunding. Option to convert outstanding general obligation (GO) bond into long-term, fixed-rate debt; Establishment of parameters for GO refunding; Credit rating...
- With its eyes on the savings prize, Texas agency readies GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p22
Presents an update on the Texas Public Finance Authority's general obligation bond refunding deal as of October 27, 1998. Estimated total worth of the refunding deal to be issued in three series; Interest bonds; Capital appreciation bonds.
- Texas Authority picks pool of firms to underwrite deals. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/18/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30295, p32
Reports on the Texas Public Finance Authority initiative in picking a pool of firms to handle negotiated bond issues through 1999. Advantages of putting together a pool; Comments from Robert Estrada, president and chief executive officer of Estrada Hinojosa and Company; Identification of the...
- Texas Plans $2 Billion Offering To Repay U.S. DOT Jobless Loan. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;11/10/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33414, p28
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Public Finance Authority to issue two billion U.S. dollars of revenue bonds for the repayment of the U.S. Treasury Department's unemployment compensation.
- Texas Finance Agency Plans $239M of GOs. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32705, p1
The article reports that Texas Public Finance Authority has planned a $239.4 million general obligation refunding bond issue in September 2007. However, conditions could cause a postponement. According to executive director Kimberly Edwards, the pricing date is kind of flexible, and that they...