Delaware Housing Agency Eyes Deal With Governor's Supporters as FA, Counsel
- BOND SALES BY STATE: January-April. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p41
Presents a chart depicting sales of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. for January to April 2004.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: April. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p41
Presents a chart depicting a list of long-term bonds in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- LARGEST ISSUES: April 2004. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p41
Presents a chart depicting a list of largest bond issues in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: January-April. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p42
Presents a chart depicting a list of long-term bonds in the U.S. for the period January to April 2004.
- Florida Hurricanes Damage Lives And Property, But Not Bond Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p40
Reports on the effects of the hurricanes on the bond market of Florida. Bond market activity.
- Asian Financial Cooperation: Priority to Develop Bilateral Bond Markets. Changhong Pei // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p75
This paper discusses and examines the development of an Asian bond market, which serves as a bridge to establish financial cooperation in the region. The issues of currency denomination are discussed. In addition, the role that China may play in the establishment of the bond market is presented...
- US Market Has Record First Half. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on the high improvement seen in the United States bond market in the first half of 2001. Company that topped Thompson Financial's global high yield league tables; Other rank holders; Fact reveled from the amount of deals underwritten and sold during the first half of 2001.
- Ecuador: Risks Mount For Debt Markets. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/13/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p12
The authors analyze the credit market in Ecuador. The authors remain cautious on the short-term prospects on Ecuadorean external debt, as the downside risks are clear. News and speculation that Venezuela would purchase Ecuadorean bonds resulted a rally in Ecuadorean debt markets, the authors...
- Lebanon: Bearish Outlook For External, Domestic Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/13/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p19
The authors analyze the external and domestic debt markets of Lebanon. Lebanese debt markets continue to suffer from negative perceptions of the political situation, as well as adverse global conditions, the authors observed. They observe continued growth in the yield of the US$ 2014 bond from...