Osceola County Sale Heads List of New Florida School Deals
- Massachusetts Kicks Off New Once-a-Year Strategy With $1.24B. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p40
The article reports on the new state borrowing strategy in Massachusetts. Merrill Lynch & Co. will price the general obligation bonds, beginning with a one-day retail order period before institutional pricing. Investors are said to expect much in the way of refunding activity given to the small...
- Muni Prices Finish Down 1/8 of a Point; Ohio Deal Earns AAA Yields or Lower. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p2
Reports on the primary prices of the Ohio general obligation bonds. Highlights of the economic calendar; Bond prices on municipal level; Range of yield on serial bonds reoffered to investors.
- As BARs End, Experts See New Paths for Transportation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/9/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33413, p27
The article reports on the advice of the bond experts for issuers to avoid using variable-rate debt in their portfolios or wrapping bonds with insurance due to its price implications in the U.S.
- THE MILES FILE. Miles, Richard // Money Marketing;3/20/2003, p34
Focuses on the misselling scandal in precipice bonds in Great Britain. Zero-dividend preference shares; Rate of return of the investors' capital; Level of interest on a building society deposit account; Protection of the original investment.
- Investors Shun Primary, Look To Secondary. K. L. // High Yield Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the interest of high yield investors aside from primary high yield issuance investments in the U.S. Effect of lack of attractive buying opportunities; Decrease of average bond price; Reasons of investors for avoiding the primary market completely.
- Yield Indexes Rise Again on Inflation Concerns and Leftover Supply. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p34
The article reports that the Bond Buyer's yield indexes rose for the second consecutive week as inflation concerns and last week's leftover supply weighed down prices. Yields rose by as much as five to eight basis points in response to the PPI report. Bond prices also came under pressure...
- Run to Safety: Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Track Lower. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p29
Reports the decline in yield indexes of bonds. Plans of investors to reinvest cash from semi-annual bond coupon redemptions and maturities; Decline in the prices of treasury bonds; Decrease in the revenues of bond buyers.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p11
Presents statistics related to negotiated bond offerings as of August 2003 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Issuers of bonds; Financial advisor of bonds.
- Fears fuel flight to defensive stocks. Jackson, Gary // Fund Strategy;3/7/2011, p12
The article focuses on the underlying conflict among equity specialists over whether equities have been overpriced or undervalued as investors pile out of bonds into stocks in Great Britain.