Consumer Confidence Dropped in October
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/6/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 38, p6
The article presents Utah economic indicators for April 2013, with the Zions Bank Consumer Attitude Index (CAI) decreasing 2.4 points to 76.5 while the national Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) rose by 6.2 points to 68.1.
- Consumer Confidence Index Jumps To 102.3. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that the Conference Board of IFR Bond-Data Americas has said that the consumer confidence index surged to 102.3 in December from a revised 92.6 in November 2004. Economists purveyed by IFR Bond-Data Americas had expected the index would rise to 95.0 in December 2004. The...
- Consumer confidence dips. Yen, Hope // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p9
This article informs that hurt in part by increased pessimism about jobs and the economy, consumer confidence declined in February, reversing two straight monthly gains. The New York-based Conference Board said recently that its Consumer Confidence Index fell to 94.1 in February from a revised...
- Consumer Confidence Tumbled in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p2
No abstract available.
- Consumer Confidence Index Gets August Boost. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32949, p2
The article reports on the increase in consumer confidence index in the U.S. as of August 2008. The index rose to 56.9 from an unrevised 51.9. The present situation index fell to 63.2 while the expectations index increased to 52.8 from a downwardly revised 42.7 which was originally reported as...
- Consumer Confidence Slips, But Results are Encouraging. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/23/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 39, p18
Reports on a decrease in consumer confidence in the U.S. in February 2005 according to the Conference Board. Comparison between the consumer confidence index in January and February; Percentage of decrease in the expectations index; Increase in the present situation component of the index.
- Confidence Falls to 10-Month Low. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p17
The article reports that consumer confidence level in the U.S. drop to its lowest level in a 10-month period in June 2007, according to the Conference Board. The Consumer Confidence Index fell by 4.2 percent in June to a reading of 103.9, giving up the gain it made the month before when it...
- Consumer Confidence Edges Up Slightly. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/1/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p2
The article reports that the moderate improvement in consumer confidence index in the U.S. in August posted a slight gain in September 2008. The index recently stands at 59.8, up from 58.5 in August. The present situation index decreased to 58.8 from 65.0 in the previous month while the...
- Glass half empty. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // BRW;6/21/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p16
The article highlights the Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence Rating for June 2007 in Australia. According to the report, the rating has remained almost unchanged at 122.3, down by only 0.2 points from May 2007. The report also revealed that 45 percent of Australians expect good economic conditions...