- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p21
Presents a list of top 100 companies offering initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 25, 2004. Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc.; Tower Group Inc.; SmartPros Ltd.
- 6. SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS INC. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p39
The article profiles Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc., a real estate investment trust and sixth in Orange County's top fastest-growing public companies for 2004 to 2007 in California. The company has recorded a total sales of $989 million for the 12 months ended June 30, 2007. The bulk of the...
- Sunstone Sells Off Management Unit. Caire, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;11/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p9
This article reports that hotel owner Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. of San Clemente has sold off its management arm as part of its conversion to a real estate investment trust. The company sold its Sunstone Hotel Properties Inc., nation's largest independent hotel manager. The move was part of a...
- W Sunstone's Third Hotel Purchase in City This Year. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;7/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p3
The article reports that Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. has purchased W Hotel San Diego. The company is one of the largest owners of San Diego hotels. The purchase traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The price tag for the 259-room hotel in Marina District was $96 million. The hotel was...
- Sunstone Seeks Controlling Interest in Grand Hyatt. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the plan of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. to stake in Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.
- Sunstone's room revenue jumps after acquisitions. // Orange County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the increase in Sunstone Hotel Investors' total hotel room revenue for the second quarter of 1998.
- AFTER THE BINGE. PADILLA, MATHEW // Orange County Business Journal;09/21/98, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Details the expansion of Orange County, California-based firm Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. as a result of the acquisition of other business enterprises. Number of hotels owned by the firm; Financial standing; Reason for purchase of hotels; Price of stocks; Forecast on financial performance.
- Sunstone Files Plans for $400 Million IPO. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the plan of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. to go public as a real estate investment trust in San Clemente, California. Launch of an initial public offering; Solicitation of additional working capital; Financial performance of the company; Option of eight underwriters to buy extra shares.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p17
The article presents information on a list of 100 Initial Public Offerings in the U.S. Companies like the Build A Bear Workshop, Calomos Asset Management, Dreamworks Animation, FoxHollow Technologies, GMH Communities Trust, eLong.com, Northstar Realty Finance, Shopping.com, U-Store-lt Trust,...