ENERGY & POWER
- A new generation of bridge lending. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the reemergence of bridge loans in the mergers and acquisitions market of the United States. Changes in the volume of bridge loans from 1988 to 1993; Characterization of bridge loans in the 1990s; Difficulty in obtaining bridge financing in the middle market.
- The Replacements. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p23
This article features the creation of a team by Amalgamated Bank that would finance mergers and acquisitions of smaller companies in the U.S. Bank executive Tim Clifford established the team as part of his business plan. Private equity investors welcomed the funding strategy of the bank. The...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 26, p32
Several charts are presented that shows the energy and power industry's underwriting volume, global volume by product type, global equity deals, global equity deals as, U.S. syndicated loans, and recently announced global merger and acquisition deals of the energy and power industry as of June...
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Sink. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the decline in syndicated loan issuance in the first quarter of 1999 for mergers and acquisitions. Percent decline in overall syndicated loan volume; Factors that contributed to the decline in syndicated loan issuance; Syndicated loan volume in the first quarter.
- HelpSystems Launches $455M Loans Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/14/2015, p3
The article focuses on the 455 million dollar loan proposal announced by information technology (IT) management software developer HelpSystems to finance its acquisition of investment company H.I.G. Capital.
- Banks Scrap Allscripts TLB, Opt for TLA. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that arrangers of the 320 million U.S. dollar term loan A to finance Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys, have withdrawn plans to sell the 250 million U.S. dollar term loan B that was leftover.
- Europe M&A Financing At Five-Year High. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/11/2014, p8
The article discusses the weekly credit markets report from Thomson Reuters LPC which showed that loan financings for merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in Europe through August 1, 2014 has reached 138 billion U.S. dollars and have exceeded the annual total since 2009.
- Ascensus Launches $425M Loans Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/5/2015, p4
The article reports on the retirement and college savings plan administrator Ascensus' placement of a 425-million dollar loans proposal to finance its acquisition by Genstar Capital and Aquiline Capital Partners.
- Banks to Shop Tomkins Buyout Loan after Labor Day. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p13
The article reports on the plan of a bank group led by Citigroup to market a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan B to back the acquisition of manufacturing company Tomkins by Onex and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on September 8, 2010.