- Closed Loans (July 21-July 28, 2004). // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p11
Presents a chart depicting closed loan transactions of companies in the U.S. from July 21 to 28, 2004.
- In brief. // American Banker;11/3/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 212, p15
Presents various reports regarding several business enterprises in the United States. Standard & Poor's Corporation placing its ratings of HomeSide Incorporated and its subsidiary HomeSide Lending Incorporated on credit watch with positive implications; Firstplus Financial Group reporting net...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p5
Lists several companies with bank loans transactions. American Skiing Resort in Bethel, Maine; Amkor Technology Inc.; Chesapeake Corp.
- Amkor Tops Guidance, Cuts Losses. // Electronic News;5/5/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Reports on the sales posted by semiconductor company Amkor Technology Inc. for the first-quarter of 2003. Income of the company for the period; Results of its wafer fabrication service business; Loss from continuing operations.
- Tapping friends for financing. Bearns, Melissa H. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/09/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 42, pSB7
Suggests that the strong family ties among Hispanic-Americans lead them to approach their relatives for business capital. Common choices for funding a business start-up or expansion; Preference for alternative sources of funding over bank loans; Borrowing practices of the Indian community;...
- Taking Credit. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p106
The article presents the experiences of three U.S. entrepreneurs related to respective start up loans and credits. According to Amilya Antonetti, founder of Soapworks, a Los Angeles manufacturer of natural household cleansers, when she applied for an SBA loan, but it took over eight months to...
- Small Business Gets Hit. Kowitt, Beth // Fortune International (Asia);10/27/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p56
The article addresses the financial problems faced by small business enterprises in the U.S. The National Federation of Independent Business reported in September 2008 that 10% of regular borrowers surveyed in August 2008 said that it was harder to get a loan than it had been three months...
- Look beyond the obvious. Podmolik, Mary Ellen // Crain's Chicago Business;03/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, pSB8
Discusses the need for the service sector in the United States to tap non-traditional sources for loans. Flexibility of community loan organizations in responding to funding needs of the sector; Lack of funding support from traditional lenders; Bank requirements for loan applications and...
- Loans, grants, and more. McCoy-Pinderhughes, Puala // Black Enterprise;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p46
Provides information on United States government-sponsored programs, small business loans, and grants offered for business enterprises as of September 2001.