The IPO 100
- Sunstone Files Plans for $400 Million IPO. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the plan of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. to go public as a real estate investment trust in San Clemente, California. Launch of an initial public offering; Solicitation of additional working capital; Financial performance of the company; Option of eight underwriters to buy extra shares.
- REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p50
The article presents statistical information on financial conditions of the U.S. real estate industry. The data presented includes global real estate underwriting volume as of October 25, 2004, the top U.S. new issues bookrunners as of October 25, 2004, top global new issues bookrunners, recent...
- WALL ST./FINANCE. // MondayMorning;10/12/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p3
The article presents information related to stock performance of various companies in the U.S. Moderate gains on October 9, 2009 led by healthcare and utility companies resulted in 4% gain of stocks for the week. Investors witnessed signs of economy recovery including growth in service...
- Nalco Holding Tests Public Waters with IPO Filing. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;9/1/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 28, p11
Presents information on the initial public offering filed by Nalco Holding to sell some of its common stock in the U.S. Amount of the stock to be sold; Owners of Nalco; Decline of earnings of Nalco in 2003; Background on the operations of Nalco Holding.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p14
Presents information on recent and anticipated actions taken by various U.S. companies, as of September 8, 2003. Application for an initial public offering (IPO) filed by the biopharmaceutical firm TolerRx Inc.; Information on the stock price of the real-estate investment company, Ashford...
- News briefs. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/03/97, Vol. 212 Issue 19, p125
Features several news briefs on the hospitality industry in the United States. Expansion of the Bristol Hotels & Resort; Opening of the first Microtel Inn & Suites in Alaska; Worth of the public offering offered by Sunstone Hotel Investors company.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p21
Presents a list of top 100 companies offering initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 25, 2004. Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc.; Tower Group Inc.; SmartPros Ltd.
- Ill. Bank Sets Price, Enlarges Offering. Barba, Robert // American Banker;6/9/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 110, p16
The article reports that PrivateBancorp Inc. announced its price per share and total number of shares available in advance of its public offering. The increase in the number of shares due to increased consumer demand is detailed. Reasons for the public offering as well as the company's growth...
- Surviving the IPO From Hell. Levy, Steven // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);8/30/2004 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 144 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the rough and rocky road taken by Google, Inc. in making its initial public offering. Mistakes which were made by the company and its founders; Belief that despite the messy offering, the company has prevailed; How the Google stock has fared since it's opening day; How the company...