- A `wild' time was had by all at unique California barbecue. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/94, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p42
Reports on a unique barbecue held at Irvine Lake, California where exotic animals were featured on the menu. Barbecue raided by the California Department of Fish and Game; Fines levied.
- Planning the perfect barbeque. // Australian House & Garden;Dec2001 Supplement, p16
Presents tips in planning for a barbecue. Creation of an incidentals list; Consideration of the proper amount of food; Selection of appropriate music.
- May Park makes al fresco dining easier for pubs this summer. // Wholesale News;May2012, Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the launch of a new menu by England-based Moy Park Foodservice known as BBQ Bonanza aims at helping pubs make the most of the summer season.
- Thank You For Smoking. // Bon Appetit;Jul2014, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of cold-smoking.
- FEAST FEST. // Texas Monthly;Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p14
The article presents statistics related to the fourth annual barbecue festival, Texas Monthly Bar-B-Que (TMBBQ), held in Austin, Texas on November 3, 2013, including the hours taken in selling out tickets, pounds of meat served by Franklin Barbecue and shirts with slogan "#Meatcoma" left unsold.
- Brisket or mutton? CORTEZ-NEAVEL, BETH // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/ 2/2013, Vol. 110 Issue 40, p4A
The article focuses on the two types of barbecue consumers, those that are influenced by mass media and those who choose according to their preference without regard to food critics.
- Gourmet Grilling. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p6
Presents tips on how to grill vegetarian food. Qualities of a good grill; Importance of wood and quality of fire in grilling; Method to prevent sticking of food to the grill; Different methods of grilling food; Garnishing that can used for grilled food; Time required for marinating food before...
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Loucas, Anthea // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p16
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including the Hopkins River Beef black Angus rib-eyes, the veal and pistachio kebabs at the Mediterranean grill Neild Avenue, and Australia's best boutique beers by Max Allen.
- LOCAL CELEBRITY CHEFS FROM VIKING STORE SHARE SMOKIN' HOT BBQ SECRETS. // Tennessee Tribune;8/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p9A
The article offers information about the barbecue demonstrations of Viking Store and chefs Jamie Watson and Mike Ingram at the Music City BBQ Festival in Nashville, Tennessee on August 28, 2010.